Chapter two: You can call me Virge

It turns out that Patton is a really nice guy. we sat together during class and lunch, slowly becoming friends. Patton decided that after school him, his boyfriend, and I would hang out. We're going to get milkshakes at a new spot that just opened up.

In our last class, me and Patton pass notes and try to hold our laughs. He would pass one note and I would pass a note back. we started having small inside jokes to laugh about once in a while. We keep passing notes, muffling giggles. classmates start noticing me and Patton stifling giggles and snickers. We look at eachother and quickly compose ourselves.

After the class, we start packing up.

"Are you ready to go, Creepy Cookie?" Patton asks, slinging his backpack over his shoulder.

I nod, putting on my backpack and slowly putting my hood over my head and pulling further to cover my face. Patton stops me and gently pulls the hood back. "Much better," Patton said letting go of the hood. That was enough to cause me to blush.

Me and Patton go to the milkshake place, and meet his boyfriend, Logan I think his name is. Logan gets up and goes to us. He greets Patton first with a hug and small kiss and then he gets to me. I get nervous.

"Hello," He said holding his hand out for a hand shake "I'm Logan." He says, sounding very professional. I shake hands with him and introduce myself. Patton watches us, smiling softly.

We all sit down and order milkshakes. Patton pays and looks at logan. They smile at eachother as if they're talking to each other with their minds, then they look at me. I look at Logan than at Patton and then they look at eachother and smile and nod. I feel so awkard.

"So, Virgil-"

"You can call me Virge-" I mumble, inturrupting patton. He nods, understanding.

"So, Virge, where are you from?" Patton asks me.

"I'm from South Carolina, and I moved here a month into the school year." I say quietly.

"Cool! I'm from South Carolina too. Do you have any pets?" Logan asks.

"Yes, I have a black kitten and a white kitten. The black one is named Pepper and the white one is named Salt. they're nine months old, and Pepper is my service animal. Salt is our house cat."

"Kitties!" Patton exclaims. "Can I pet them someday?" He asks. I'm about to answer when logan chimes in.

"Now, now, love. I know you love cats but you're very allergic."

Patton pouts.

"also, interesting. Where is Pepper?" Logan asks curiously.

"He hurt his foot so he cant walk for two days." I say slightly sad.

"Oh, that's unfortunate." Patton says. I nod in agreement.

We hang out at the milkshake spot until I need to go home. They say goodbye, and before leaving Patton hugs me. He's actually a really good hugger.

Chapter 2
493 words