//29 - headcannons

A.N: fancied just putting some head cannons out today. if anyone particularly wants to see me write any of these, let me know. also, i know it's taking ages, but i swear, the next update will be 'the great game'. i'm in the process of editing it now, so thanks for being patient with me. and after that's all done, i've got a couple of requests to do! :)

//

In the winter, Cal buys loads of new fleece blankets, only for all of them to mysteriously go missing.

One night, he finds Harry curled up asleep on the sofa, with about 15 blankets wrapped around him.

//

Oblivious!Harry sitting on Cal's lap, and being unable to stop fidgeting.

Everyone else in the room points out how quiet Cal has been. Harry turns around to see Cal sat, clutching the arms of the chair, red faced and dying of embarrassment.

//

Harry inviting Cal over to 'Netflix and Chill' without knowing what it actually means.

Cal showing up to his house, and being confused when Harry only wants to cuddle and watch films.

//

Cal always cuddles Harry when he's cold, because Harry is like a human radiator.

//

Harry liking to sing when he thinks nobody is listening.

Cal sitting outside his door to listen, and falling asleep, only to be discovered much later by Harry.

//

Fuckboy!Cal falling head over heels for Clueless!Harry because he thinks the clumsy, dorky younger boy is adorable.

JJ setting them up together, and finding how nervous Cal is absolutely hilarious.

//

Cal teaching Harry to cook, and Harry teaching Cal to bake.

//

Alternating each year between who's family they go and visit on Christmas Day.

Eventually just invite both of their families to their flat in London for the holiday.

//

Cal finding out that Harry steals the duvet when they first start sharing a bed together.

//

Harry wearing crop tops and short shorts around the flat in the summer, and it driving Cal crazy.

//

Harry giving Flustered!Cal head under his desk while he's on call to Simon and Lux.

After a while, Cal excuses himself from the call to just let Harry work his magic.

//