Niv's Books ♡

hi everyone!! this update may be really random and old news already but i just wanted to share that if you guys want or wanted to read niv's books (it's "@/larryvgl" for those who don't know) someone is reuploading her books which is SUPER GREAT cause her books are the absolute best and if you're new to tk fics then her books are good starters ;)

Ps. for those who don't know who larryvgl is she is basically the author of most of the iconic taekook fics in the app and she deleted her acc due to personal reasons which if I may assume was cause by some hate comments/accounts and I heard that she wanted to move on to different platforms :)

oh yeah! and before i forget this is the @ >-<

=> LARRYVGL_luv (quick psa this is NOT niv but she is a fellow supporter of her that is reuploading her books so that others can also read, also if y'all have niv's books saved then kindly dm her so that she can upload more content ♡)

Update: hello againnn! I just wanted to address the situation that the one reuploading is facing right now. a lot of people have been asking over and over for her to give a copy of a specific book of niv's and I just wanted to ask you all to only ask once so that she doesn't have to check over and over if you have already asked before or not yet, she's having a hard time so I ask you guys to ask kindly once for a copy of niv's books and not ask again and again, thank you guys♡ happy reading!!