What Is Success?

Success comes with hard work.... success comes when you do something not sitting at one place, success is when you reach your goals blah blah! No!!

According to me this is not success.

Life is given to you and you should be glad for it. It is the most precious thing in the world. It's not given to you every time you die and we've got to live it to the fullest no matter what.
According to me 'Success is when you live your life beautifully and to the fullest'. Now this raises a question: "How can I live my life beautifully?"

Very well.. Answer to this is:
My dear friend(s), living your life beautifully is when you enjoy what you do and also you do what you enjoy. Now you'll say, Wait, What?! How?

Be calm and keep patience, proceed reading you'll gradually understand.

First: Enjoy what you do

Life puts you in situations you never would have thought to be in. For an instance, when you have no job and you are in the need of some money you have to do jobs you don't enjoy doing. Most of them are the 9-5 ones, some extend late night too but you need money to live so you got to do them.
Situations can make you do jobs like that of a servant in a restaurant or that of a watchman or can even make you a vendor showing the worst times and truly sayin' I've seen many people losing their minds to frustration and anger and eventually losing their hopes but each of us knows;

'There comes a glorious light
after every dark night,
just we've got to keep our hopes alive and live every moment of our life,
no matter how bad or sad be it might'.

God has chosen you to make you strong and He loves you so He'll show you the way out too. You've just got to do your 'Karma' and let God handle the rest. Stop criticizing the job or the situation, just think that it will go away, take God's name, remember Him and with a smile start doing it. By criticizing anything you'll only get frustrated.

Now we come to: Do what you enjoy

In this beautiful life we, most of the times, get into the rat race, a crazy race of ranking/ marks/ money and jobs that we forget ourselves, we don't give priority to or rather, I should say, we forget what things we enjoy the most. For an instance, some of us would be loving to play guitar, some like to sing and dance, some love doing photography, some love doing paintings and some love poetry or story writing, etc. We forget about these things we enjoy the most and this makes us even more vulnerable and the whole life we just live this horribly and then when we're counting our last breath we regret and realise that we ' should have ' done (what we enjoyed) when we had the chance, just a little courage and the life could have been different but till then it is too late.

We've got to do what we enjoy, with more priority to it, when we have the chance. It's like...:
You wanna play guitar, play!
You wanna sing, sing!
You wanna dance, dance!
You wanna paint, paint !
It's just that wake your ass up and stop procrastinating or blaming your situations. You have some talent show it. For an instance, if you wanna become a singer just do it, practice it, improve your vocals, you need money do some job( even if it is of a shoe-polisher) but just practice your singing, find for yourself a platform to showcase your talent ( example: YouTube, any reality show of singing). Don't give up, 'cause who knows the glorious light is near and the dark night is ending soon. There'll be a day when you'll be doing what you enjoy and you'll be happy while counting your last breath, being proud of your yourself that you chose to be courageous and didn't lose hope in the worst situations which is why you're in the best situation now contented and no regrets.

Make your 'life a success '.
Do not make success your life......hope y'all are getting it 😊