GOALS & ACHIEVEMENT

Hey fellas, Hello again. In the last chapter, I talked about success and now it will be about goals and achievements and how I am gonna differentiate them with success.

GOALS

What's the first thing that comes into our minds after reading this word? If I'm not wrong then you would think about your goals that you've made/are making/ going to make in your life. The first thing you could be thinking is your future, career( dream to become something big/ do something big), job, settlement, retirement, after retirement and an unending list because you know that we humans find purpose/goals every time so that we are busy in something and not sitting idle. Obviously, yes you're right but half right. Yes!

Now I'll tell you how I see this word and what's its meaning in my life:

Goals are of two main types in life:
1. Goals 'in' life
2. Goal 'of' life

Confused?! Some would've understood maybe but let me explain you.

Goals 'in' life: Notice the word; I've used a plural form. As I've explained earlier; obviously we're humans and we have to have goals in our lives: everyday goals, yearly goals, future or career goals, settlement goals and an unending list coz we have a habit to not stop exploring till our body stops the breathing. These goals are what we set them to make us working, exploring some or the other things, experiencing the new heights and the depths and much more. For setting up these goals we need to have a dream and the tools to convert them into reality ( the tools obviously are: commitment, determination, patience, positive attitude, learning- from- failures- attitude, courage, belief in self & in God, self-confidence, hope , being unstoppable, self-esteem, passion and good amount of motivation {self+outside self} to boost your spirit towards your goals). We also need to make sure that we have to be careful while using these tools coz some of them can become harmful and can take us far away from converting our dreams into reality ( basically in this way: procrastination, ignorance, over confidence, ego, stopping to try/ get tired of trying just before reaching the highest point of your goals).
     So these are the goals in life and the tools to achieve them.

Goal 'of' life: Now notice here; I've used a singular form. Why so? Coming to that, now. Directly saying, the goal of life is life itself. This life, given to you, or I should rather say, gifted to you by God is very special. It is not given again and again and literally it's very precious ( precious than anything else) ;not everyone has it. You've gotta live every moment, every second of this life. You've gotta live in the NOW. A day when passed never returns again so just do what you enjoy and be happy in the moment you're living in, not thinking of the future plans or past tensions or any kind of thoughts which prevents you from living the present moment.

1) Isn't it great that the sun rises every morning ( think of a day without a sun, it'll be death everywhere) or

2) Isn't it great that the universe is working fine and our solar system is all good with no collisions of planets, and all the planets are in their places or

3) Isn't it great that you're alive?

Above asked, are those questions which can open up your mind and will make you think in a wider sense where you'll realise that it's not just you who's facing problems in life, there are many of them facing more major problems in their lives than you do but still most of them are happy. Afterall, life's all about challenges, problems, wonderful as well as worst moments, funny as well as sad moments, winning moments as well as losing moments, teaching as well as learning moments, and much more but at the end the point is if you've lived every moment perfectly, leaving none to regret for, then you've lived your life to the fullest.

The basic point is that these two types of goals make a human's life and one without another is useless and harmful too. You have to give attention and importance to both the types because one is important to survive and another is the essence of life, one gives meaning to the life and the other gives it beauty. Hope now you would be getting it.

ACHIEVEMENTS

Now why am I explaining this? Okay so let me tell you this, that I have made a clear distinction between success and achievements in my life and this is what I'm gonna explain to you.
Success, as I have already explained in the previous chapter, is living the life beautifully, & to relate it to this part, completing the 'Goal of Life' is Success , that is to say, if you have reached the goal of life then you've lived your life completely and beautifully and at the time of death you won't regret that 'Oh I should've lived in the moment and done this, done that'.

Achievements are the completion of the goals in life , that is to say, the goals in life that you have set for yourself, when you complete them or reach them then you have achieved those goals. It's your achievement not success to complete goals in life. Where we go wrong is when we start thinking achievements as success and this way we start making success our life and then comes fear of losing, depression; incompletion of goal(s) 'in' life make us think- ' Oh my life has ended, I'm destroyed, I'm useless, it's all ended '. No, please, don't make success your life make your life a success. Incompletion or difficulties in completion of goals 'in' life doesn't mean you've lost everything, never, instead, you've gained experience and learning from failures you've improved yourself. Just celebrate your small and big achievements and learn from your failures no matter how big or small. Achievements build up your confidence so, be it big or small, just celebrate them, and  failures give you experiences of what not to do and what's right to do, so learn from them.

CONCLUSION:
Achievements-  Completion of Goals in Life &

Success- Completion of the Goal of Life