Chapter 14

~too lazy to make a chapter banner

I couldnt help it. I just... felt so... upset. I pulled my hood up to cover my face and turned to look out the window. I stayed quiet the entire bus ride and eventually fell asleep.

I jerked awake as my name was being called. Oh god... its tsukkishima... he's shaking me awake.

"W-AH okay!" I said standing up and grabbing bag. I stepped in front of him and walked off the bus quickly. We were in front of my house and tsukishima's. The doors closed behind us and they drove off.

"I'm not letting you go home" I finally heard from behind me.

"You cant stop me" I said quickly before I started running towards my door. I checked to make sure it was inlocked... yep. I twisted the door nob and heard a quiet "h-hinata... Is that you?" I flinched. I nodded and smiled.

"Mom?" I said quietly. I heard stumbling and the next thing I know I'm on the ground after being tackled into a hug.

"I'm so sorry. I was just s-s-so so... so... so angry amd I kn-" she said fumbling her words but I cut her off.

"Its okay." I said hugging her even tighter. I could hear her starting to cry. These moments are why I'm still living. After the... day... I give her time and avoid her and she avoids me. She realizes what shes done and she returns to normal. But as time passes over the year she slowly gets more angry and it s tdd arts with verbal abuse but moves to physical. I dont care at this point. I just love being able to talk to my mom again. I started crying somewhere in between her sorrys. I just hugged her.

"I'll make pancakes for dinner. You love that" she said pulling away and turning to go inside. I let out a small chuckle and nod. I turned my head to see him. Tsukkishima was just standing there confused. I looked down then back at him.  I smiled and waved before walking inside and shutting the door.

What

What... did i... just see... wasn't she the one who- if he doesnt explain next time I see him I'm gonna- I dont know but I'm going to do something. Probably punch a wall. I let out a long sigh and walked inside my own home and my brother greeted me and said mum was working on dinner. I nodded and walked up to my room. I plopped down onto my bed and just layed staring at the ceiling.