Chapter 19

"Tsukki

"Tsukki... why are you crying" hinata said grabbing my hand and lacing our fingers together. I looked at him in confusion and used my other hand to reach up and touch my face. I was crying... I guess I'm just that happy... feelings are confusing. I smiled and shook my head.

"Just happy" I said wrapping my arms around his waist. He smiled and hugged me back. After a few moments I stood up picking him up as well and then running off the dock all while suga and daichi were laughing in the background.

"Tsukki- wh- NO" he said before we went under. We came up laughing.

After me and hinata got home we showered and did homework. Then it was time for bed. I yawned and went to change into pajamas aka just sweatpants. I came back to find hinata laying comfortably on my bed just quietly staring at the ceiling. 

I was lost in thought thinking about today when I felt a pair of arms wrap around me

I was lost in thought thinking about today when I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. I flinched and looked down at tsukkishima and smiled. He rolled over me laughing as I struggled.

"I- oof- tsukki- your suffocating me" I said laughing at the same time. He stopped and layed on the other side of me closest to the wall. He sighed and climbed under the covers as did i.

"Today was fun" I said looking at him with a smile. He looked at me and nodded.

"I glad you enjoyed it. We can do that every weekend if you want" he replied.

"I'd like that... also earlier today... kind of irrelevant buuuut... I was thinking... what if I just called you kei?"I said excitedly.

"I mean... if you want to? I get to call you shoyo or sho then." He says looking back at me and wrapping an arm around me. I paus for a moment. Sho... that's what she used to call me...

"D-Deal" I reply quickly.

After awhile of more talking we eventually fell asleep.

Time Skip  -  about a month later in the middle of the night.

I watched as we walked through the door. Away. Hes leaving us. Natsu's just a baby! You can-

The next thing I know I'm sitting here beside Natsu in the hospital. I was holding her hand and crying.