the officer & the criminal

───── ❝ police au❞ ─────

Taehyung drops his grafitti, not moving as he hears it clatter on the ground making it echo in the narrow street. He didn't drop it cause the police officer was pointing a gun at him, no he dropped it at the same time his jaw did because the officer was fucking hot.

"Hello there mr. police man", Taehyung says obviously flirting with him and throwing a wink at the purple haired officer who clenches his jaw.

"Put those hands where I can see them!", the police officer yells, flinching when the criminal smiles sweetly.

"Would my hands wrapped around your cock be a good place to put them?", Taehyung smiles, squeezing his large hands together to show off his slim fingers.

"On your knees", the man growls ignoring the man's cheeky reply, pointing the gun downwards, not realizing the smirk playing on the criminal's lips.

"I've heard that a lot before but never in public. Kinky", he says cheekily, lowering himself until he's on his knees with a sly smirk still on his face. The officer doesn't reply and goes to cuff the other's hands. Taehyung looks up as the officer pulls him upwards, roughly taking his hands to cuff them.

"Everything you say, can and will be held against you", the police man says and Taehyung swiftly reads the name tag printed on the other's uniform.

"Jeon Jungkook", he speaks out, noticing the other's eyes widen but narrow immediately.

"What?", he asked, annoyed the criminal just said his name out loud.

Taehyung giggles, tilting his head to the side, "Well, you told me everything I say will and can be held against me... You're hot so I won't mind having you held against me at all".

Jungkook rolls his eyes at the criminal's stupid flirty behavior, pushing back the thoughts about how cute he looks and how spraying graffiti isn't that bad of a crime.

"Come on", Jungkook says, dragging Taehyung to his car.

"Officer?", Taehyung asks, voice suddenly all innocent.

"What?", the younger asks agitated.

"I think I have something dangerous in my pocket, shouldn't you bend me over your car and search my clothes?", the criminal asks, knowing the other's cold behavior will break one way or another.

Jungkook groans but does it anyway, pushing the older onto the hood of his car to search his pockets, not finding anything out of the ordinary. Once he's done he grabs the criminal and turns him back around.

"Officer?"

"What now?", the younger grunts, knowing his shift is done by now and he's working overtime because of this dude.

"Do you still have your gun?", Taehyung asks curiously and Jungkook lifts the pistol in his hand with an arched eyebrow.

"Oh so that isn't a gun in your pocket then?", Taehyung grins, eyes twinkling once he sees Jungkook's face fall.

"Shut the fuck up and get into the car", the officer pushes the older to the car door.

"Backseat?", Taehyung asks with a glint in his eyes.

Jungkook eyes him,"Yeah".

"Will you be joining me there?"

Jungkook slams the car door shut, smal smirk on his face, "Maybe".