Prologue

" 𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙙 𝙪𝙥. "

"Hurry up, Funneh!" The brunette yelled to her sister. She looked downstairs to see a slightly younger bluenette stuck in multiples garlands.

"Uh- I'm kinda stuck here, Gold!" She yelled back. Trying to squirm out of the mess she had gotten herself into, Funneh La pulled a garland out from under her feet, causing her to slip and fall.
Getting ready for impact, she closed her eyes— only to feel a tight grip around her arms. She looked up to see her friend— and crush, Alec Stoneheart.

Finally realizing that Gold had let all her friends and siblings in, she thanked him and continued to fight her way out of the garlands. Alec helped her, but eventually found himself tangled in it as well.

Gold giggled at the sight of this, but helped the two of them out. She turned around and saw her friends Kyran Cluant and Evelyn Wynd. They were accompanied by Taro Yamada, better known as Senpai, and Yandere— uh, well, they didn't actually know her last name

. . . . . .

The reason they had been messing around with the garland was because it was exactly one week before Christmas. Funneh and Gold had invited all their friends to go to the ice rink, but of course something went wrong.

What you think I can make a good story without drama?

The group of friends found themselves getting ready to leave for the ice rink after the labor of decorating the house, but as soon as they opened the door, they heard a scream from Gold's room.

Obviously, Kyran was the first one up, closely followed by Funneh. They ran upstairs, only to find some sort of purple circle forming on the wall.

"Guys, w-what is that?" Kyran asked them.

"Lunar might know something about it, but she said she's stopped magic because of... some... incident that happened before."

Funneh earned suspicious looks from everyone except her siblings, but she didn't let it get to her head. Pushing Gold aside, she went up to the swirling purple circle and stuck her finger through it.

"Funneh, you don't know what that is!" Rainbow screamed. The bluenette didn't listen, but let out a small scream and removed her finger.

"What is it?!" Alec asked.
"I felt something there. Maybe a person?"

"Lunar, you got that reasoning?"

"It's a portal. They can be used to bring anything from one dimension to another. The thing is—" She stopped as they all got sucked in the growing purple mass inside of Gold's room.

Immediately hitting the ground, she let out a small whisper before losing consciousness:

"— No one knows how to bring you back."

Word Count: 440Okay, here we go! Six books that need to be updated starting today

Word Count: 440
Okay, here we go! Six books that need to be updated starting today.

(ITSFUNNEH: Magic Against Malevolent, Oneshots/ Memes, Art! And other stuff, Ideas, Linking The Two Worlds|| Itsfunneh, and Secrets on Pleb_Potato1 's account).

Nikky's stress levels are increasing.

(Lol jk I love writing)