Home

"𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙚𝙭𝙞𝙨𝙩 "

The group lay on the road, most of them either knocked out or basically paralyzed due to the fact they had fallen from the sky.

Lunar, Gold, Draco, Kyran, and Evan were all unconscious. It wasn't that big of a deal, but everyone who was still awake knew they would be up all night because of cramps.

Funneh, Rainbow, Yandere, Alec, and Evelyn were still awake. Awake— but in pain.
"Ow..." Rainbow groaned. "Who knew falling 100 feet could be so painful?"

"We didn't fall 100 feet, we fell less than ten." Evelyn corrected her. "Then how come half of the people here are knocked out?" Alec sassed.

"I dunno, shock?"

"It couldn't have been that terrifying."

"Say that to the person who's afraid of heights over there." Lunar remarked. Funneh rolled her eyes before slowly getting up. She tried helping Lunar, but fell down again because of the weight.

"What have you been eating?!" Funneh asked jockingly. Lunar was not impressed. The duo eventually found the strength to lift themselves up, along with the others.

"You guys good?" Yandere asked the bunch of people who had been unconscious. Everyone nodded, except for Kyran, who was visibly traumatized. Funneh and Gold giggled, but Kyran just walked on over to the nearest house.

(Ok, so i'm pretty sure they get new houses/locations like every season, so imma just stick with Aph's first house).

The house was a dark yellowish-tan color at the top, and had tan bricks for the bottom half. There was a front door to the right, and a stone roof just above it. From what they could tell, there were two people downstairs— one with light blue hair, and one with black.

Kyran knocked on the door, and the confused ravenette opened it up.

"Uh- Hello! Can I help you?"

"Do you know where we are?"

"Of course! We're in Mystreet!"

"Ok, we know we're in your street, just tell us the location, please."

"Mystreet." She repeated. "That's the name of the street." Kyran speeded back to the others, who were just as confused as he was. Gold stepped up and asked to speak to the girl with the blue hair.

"Do you know where Yandere High is? It's someplace in Canada." (I don't know where it is lol). The girl shook her head as to say 'no' and asked them if they wanted to come in.

"I'm, sorry, but there's no such thing as Yandere High." The blue-haired girl told them. "I'm Katelyn, by the way."

"She also has a obsession with One Direction-"

"Shut up, Aphmau! Anyway, Kawaii-Chan might know what it is." They left the room and went upstairs to find their friend.

"Guys, were you listening at all? I said portals lead you to other dimensions. Yandere High doesn't exist." Lunar reminded them. Everyone stood there with their mouths wide open.

"How are we supposed to get back?" Draco asked. Lunar shrugged, but then told them that this 'Kawaii-Chan' might know.

"Did she say Aphmau?" Funneh asked. Evelyn nodded. "Gold, come here." The two went outside and talked about something.

"What'd you think their talking about?" Alec asked.

"Probably nothing important."

FUNNEH'S POV

"Don't you remember her?" I asked the brunette. "We were all friends, Gold." Gold's face lit up and she nodded swiftly. Turning around, I found myself looking right at her. The nostalgia hit hard.

"Don't you think we should ask our parents, Funneh?" Gold asked me. I shook my head and looked at Aphmau.

"Aph says it's fine, too. Don't worry about it. Just get Mom and Dad later." Gold got up and ran to get our siblings. Lunar threw a small crystal in the pot of purple water and said, "latrop."

A few moments later, a small purple disc appeared in front of us. It matched itself onto the wall and started to grow larger, and larger. Gold came back with Draco and Rainbow, but she had been too loud. Our parents rushed over and grabbed us. Aphmau slipped out of their reach, and they told her to run.

The portal sucked us up, and we were in a completely new dimension.

"Wait, if that's true, then doesn't that mean that we're home?" Draco asked us. He, Lunar, and Rainbow had been eavesdropping.

"Home." I repeated.

_____________________________
_____________
______
__

Word count: 720

We have begun the story! Like usual, i haven't really planned this one out. I'll try binging Mystreet to make thing understandable, but right now i'm trying to make as many chapters as possible for my other books so that they're ready to be posted at all times. Thanks for reading part one!

𝙉𝙞𝙠𝙠𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙛𝙛...

ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ...ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ...ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ

██ 21%

███ 49%

████ 76%

█████ 89%

██████ 100%

𝗢𝗙𝗙𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗘

__
______
_____________
______________________
_____________________________

𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦 [𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙙 ]

Published:
Created: June 20, 2020