𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐘

✦✧✦✧

𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐘

✦✧✦✧

Evangeline Hayes delicately hums, cradling her precious, doll-faced newborn to her chest, and darling she is, she's like a little teddy bear with her chubby dark face freshly peppered with those tiny, faint golden freckles.

Like a whirlwind of pastel, sugared stardust that makes the pale moon glisten with the innocence and purity of jubilation. The glosses darkened curls coating her tiny toes peeking out from the woolen amber blanket that coats her mother and her. The newborn slightly twitches her button-like, freckled nose, ingesting in her mother's rich scent of milk and honey, ticking and warming up her tiny insides, making them flutter like butterflies. A gentle, lull coo escapes her young, rosy-hued lips, as she tries to open those angelic honey-brown eyes that had been kissed by the heavens above. A feeble smile etches at Eva's lips, wanting to drink in the moment of watching her baby girl on her chest. The honey-brown eyes with sweeping eyelashes that had been passed down for generations, illuminating from off the radiant, synthetic sun rays. She feels so warm and light and smelled like sugar and spices, clashing against her scents of lukewarm butterfly milk, embraced from the silvery, symphonic ripples of the rich, ambrosial oceans.

【DISCLAIMER】

I do not own any Harry Potter characters, settings, or the plot. J.K R****g does ( sadly ). I do not own the plot or characters to 'The Princess and the Frog'. Disney does. I only own the right to my own characters. I do not own the artwork done for my book cover!!

【AUTHOR'S NOTE】

Thank you guys so much for checking out 'Honey'. You guys are the sweetest and most amazing people that I have ever met. Please spread love and positivity everywhere you go. Don't be shy to vote, leave a comment, or even follow me.

I love you all so much !! <3

Graphic made by oscarisaacss  <33

Graphic made by oscarisaacss <33