the berry bash

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"okay, i'm so stressed out." dina stepped out of her closet with two dresses in hand: a red and a blue, "which one do you like better?"

the trio were in dina's room because she decided to dress them for the party.

"the blue one is kind of all about the boobs." dina explained, "the red one helps out my ass a little bit, though. which one should i wear?"

"both?" syd suggested awkwardly.

"you are useless." dina groaned, "what about you fifi?"

"i say go with the blue." fifi suggested.

"great, thanks." dina nodded as she threw the red to her, "wear this one."

"really?" fifi grinned.

"of course!" dina nodded, "okay, if we wanna be fashionably late, we should leave in a few, so hurry up and get ready syd."

"i-i'm ready." syd admitted.

"wait. are you wearing that to the party?" dina asked in disbelief.

"what's wrong with my sweater?" syd questioned as she clutched onto it.

"um... nothing." dina sighed, "it's just... very comfortable."

"you should spice it up a bit." fifi suggested.

"but, okay, what if, um..." dina went back into her closet and pulled out a low cut, black cami, "what if you wore this instead?"

"ooo." fifi nodded, "i like it."

"no, thank you?" syd shook her head.

"oh, come on." dina groaned, "don't you think it's time for the world premiere of sydney novak's cleavage?"

"you'd look hot in it." fifi shrugged.

"so hot." dina agreed.

"okay, fine." syd caved in.

"okay. okay, awesome." dina laid it on the bed, "oh, now it's time for your makeup."

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"i'm sorry." dina apologised as she applied blush on syd's cheeks.

"what?" syd asked, clearly flustered from how close the girl was.

"i feel like i've been so distracted lately." dina stated.

"oh, that's okay." syd smirked at her.

"no, syd, it's not." dina explained, "you had sex for the very first time last night, and that wasn't even on my radar."

hearing those words again gave fifi a bad feeling in her chest from inside the closet as she got changed.

"it still blows my mind." dina continued, "how long have i known you? and you seriously never talk about boys."