♛𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱♛

y/n's pov:
"two shots please" i told rowan as he nodded, "thank you!" i said as i walked to the two pretty girls. i attended a couple other clients before walking to rowan. "sheesh, it's so busy today. it's my first time sitting down in an hour" i chuckled as i looked down at my heels.

i was exhausted.

"well, you better get back up girl. cause somebody is here to see you" soph said making me turn to the entrance. it was mattia in a black suit. my heart almost pounded out my chest as i stood up. walking to him slowly his eyes met mine. my lips formed into a smile, he stared at me before reaching behind him. his hand held a girl. a really beautiful girl.

my throat got tight as i gulped down. moving another way, i walked to the restroom. how could he? how could he come to the bar he knows i work at, with a girl. i let the tears stream down my cheeks quickly as i wiped them. i need to get back to work.

i applied more makeup as i walked out. i walked to them, "hi! what can i get you guys today?" i asked looking at mattia, his eyes roamed my body as he bit his lip. "can i get a tequila sunrise please?" she smiled at me. at least she's sweet. "mhm. and you sir?" i asked as he coughed. "beer" he answered as i walked away.

i couldn't look at his face.

"what did he say!!" soph said, "he's with somebody. i can't believe he's with someone new already" i gulped. "it's been 3 months y/n" soph whispered, "i know, but he said he loved me. you can't unlove someone so quick" i answered as she nodded. "it's okay baby, you'll get over him and find someone better" she said as she rubbed my back.

"beer and tequila sunrise please" i told rowan as he nodded, "yeah y/n. you deserve better. and you're going to get it. give it time" he said as he prepared the drinks. i nodded, i know i'll get over him. "thank you" i said as i took it to their table. the girl gave me a thank you as mattia ignored me.

i began attending other clients trying to get mattia off my mind. but every time i looked over to him, his eyes burned my body. i really thought i meant something to him, i thought i was different and we were unique. but i guess not. the night went on like that. small glimpses each time i looked over to him as his girl rambled all night.

she was a good girl though, pretty and well educated. if only she saw the monster she was with. after everyone left, i closed the r&b, walked home as i thought about him.

a/n:
book ending soon!