POETRY: The Language of the gods

Poetry is the language of the gods and the vocal expression of inner spirit.
It is pure, it is clean, it is energizing, it is invigorating like caviar, it is an acquired taste that is only for those that are refined, enlightened and sophisticated enough to appreciate it.

That is why it thrives and is reverted in only the most advanced of all Nations and cultures.
Essentially, it is about passion: the passion to love, to fight, to survive, to overcome and to excel.
It also provided a veritable channel for the innocent Expression of pain and joy.
It is the most perfect art.
It is beauty personified. It touches the very fiber of our being. It takes us to a higher realm where angels dwell and where fairies and great minds make merry.

It gives us a reason to live and cause for hope.
It is the oldest, the most civilized and the most advanced form of prose and for thousands of years it has been stirring the deepest emotions in humanity.

Poetry, it hits the soul, re-kindles the spirit, stirs up courage, breaks down barriers, shatters obstacles, melts down resistance, destroys the opposition and moves even the greatest and most insourmantable mountains.

I love poetry; I love it's ability to inspire, to embolden, to transcend pain and to rise above all sorrow. I love the power of poetic prose. I love the rhythm of the rhyme. I love it's strength and it's passion; poetry, I will love poetry and I would do so till I die.

So guys, here it is, I didn't write any message about this new book because I wanted it to be kinda of a surprise.
And this first poem wasn't actually written by me it was by my amazing friend, and I decided to share it all with you guys.
Hope you get inspired.
Love, zizi❤️