𝒻𝒾𝓋𝑒

chapter five: "Welcome"
Movie Night

Abril and Polo arrived to the boy's  house with smiles on each other's face

The two were like two peas in a pod, Polo had Ander, Guzmán, Alejandro as friends before the young Montesinos arrived but no one connected with him the way she did. They connected very quickly and ever since she moved to Las Encinas they would try to have movie nights monthly despite what their two significant others thought because Polo and Abril both knew what they had was just a pure genuine brother-sister bond and nothing more.

Polo is Abril's other half, in Mexico the two girls never had real friends- they all stabbed her in the back and all of the boys were dogs. When she moved to Las Encinas she wanted nothing more but to find a friendship where she felt like they were each other's home and that's exactly how she felt when she met Polo.

The two would always have their moments where it seemed they weren't on good terms but that was just how they worked- they would have their off days just like any friendship but no matter what they would always have each other's backs.

Abril made her way to the bathroom after grabbing one of Polo's shirts and a pair of spandex she left at his house one night. The girl washed out her hair in attempt to get the hairspray out in Polo's very large sink, after she partly succeeded she kept her long hair down so it could dry and undressed herself and put on the clothes. Abril washed her face before walking back into Polo's room to decide on a movie.

While Polo had gone to his kitchen to grab beer, water and snacks the girl gone through the options on his tv while sitting in his desk chair pursing her lips every time she saw a movie that seemed somewhat decent.

Once Abril heard footsteps coming to the room she threw herself on Polo's bed letting out a loud sigh in hope of Polo taking over since she wasn't the best at making decisions on movies, restaurants, outfits, or honestly anything.

When Polo entered their room in just sweatpants, something most girls would swoon over but Abril had gotten used to the attractive sight in front of her- she couldn't lie and say she didn't find him attractive but she could say she could never see them as more than what they are now. She doesn't know what she would do with herself if her friendship with Polo was ruined- and she doesn't want to ever find out. She loves Polo like a brother and he loves her like a sister, which is something both of their lovers fail to understand at times.

Polo laughed at the girl's dramatic behavior and took a sip of his beer before tossing one next to the girl and sitting next to her head.

The girl placed her head in his lap batting her eyelashes at him and pouting her lips, "Can you please pick a movie?"

Polo shook his head with a chuckle, "We have a system Jo, we rotate every time. If I pick the snacks, you pick the movie, vice versa."

"But Leopoldo, there are so many options."