Déjà Vu

Josie's Subconscious,

She woke up in a place dressed as Little Red Riding Hood. Literally. Weird subconscious. She tried calling out to Josie but there was no answer. Then she found the literal trail of breadcrumbs leading out the door. Subtle. But she followed it anyways.

Soon she was on a narrow path going through a dark forest with occasional bioluminescent plants, still following the breadcrumbs. There looked to be a literal castle plucked right out of a fairy tale at a distance too. It was beautiful though.

Then she heard some movement in the bushes but couldn't see anyone there. So she created a ball of light using her magic and tried to tell them to not be scared of her. Then the person came out. It was a pig.

"Shut your pie hole, lady! And put out that light!" the pig exclaimed.

Wow rude.

_______

The Crypt,

While Necromancer wanted to raise and control Malivore, his minions were decorating the place on Josie's command. And when asked why, Josie had replied that she couldn't feel Lizzie so something had gone wrong with the Merge. So until she could figure that out, no raising Malivore.

So The Necromancer had tried to flaunt that he controlled Chad and Alyssa by making them stand in an attention stance, Josie had simply smirked and made him stand in the same stance and told him to pretty much shut up and let her work.

So begrudgingly, he had.

_______

The Salvatore School,

To make sure no one knew that Lizzie was still very much alive, they had decided to give her a funeral organized by Lizzie herself and glamored Hope's unconscious body to look like Lizzie's.

So right now, MG, Lizzie, and Izel were standing in front of the Casket Hope's glamored body was laid in helping Lizzie organize her own funeral when she spoke,

"I look so peaceful. Angelic, even. No wonder you had a thing for me" she said to MG who was holding the Casket open.

Izel stifled a laugh while MG spoke, "That's not why I had a thing for you.."

He then added closing the Casket, "And why are you speaking in the past tense? You're totally alive"

Totally ignoring his comment, "That reef can't go there. That's where the doves are being released after the video, remember" she said instructing pointing to the direction she was speaking about.

Both Izel and MG looked at each other then MG spoke, "No. Because this, does not matter. Because none of this is real. It's just a show!"

"A show to convince homicidal hot topic Josie that she actually killed me. So it better be a damn good one" Lizzie replied.

Then turning around fixing some things, "There's still so much left to do" she added.

MG tried again, "You are trying to play dead. Managing your own funeral kinda defeats the plummet"

"Way ahead of you there. Because that is what this freakishly large ring is for" Lizzie replied taking the illusion ring out from her pocket.

"Oh no please, not that again" Izel said annoyingly and irritated as Lizzie slipped on the ring and MG looked confused.

Then the ring glowed red and Lizzie's appearance was changed into..... Hope.

"I'm unique, and special. And for some reason, I'm really emo about it. Wait here while I go sacrifice myself unnecessarily. How did I do?" Lizzie said as the first thing imitating Hope. Badly. And asked.