'AAAAH!' [Future Diary]

Yuki and Yuno walked round the block in the horribly hot July sunshine. They had been walking for a good twenty minutes just around and around, pretty aimlessly to be honest. Yuno was doing most of the talking because apparently Yuki was 'too dehydrated to open his mouth'. 

Or maybe he just didn't want to talk. Maybe he didn't want to be going round and round in a big circle with a creepy stalker in the hot sun. Maybe he didn't want to even know of a creepy stalker's existence. There were a lot of maybes, and right now Yuki hated his life.

'Isn't it so nice to be walking in this lovely warm sunshine, my love?' Yuno said randomly.

'Uh... yeah', Yuki croaked, because what else could he say anyway.  He let out a loud fart instead. He couldn't help it. The weather had started affecting him.

'Oh, it's really getting a bit too hot out here. Let's go back to your house', Yuno said after about five more minutes. Yuki couldn't help a loud relieved sigh; but if only Yuno had realized how actually hot it was out there thirty minutes earlier... things would probably have been a lot better.

As they were walking back, there was suddenly an extremely unnerving noise from Yuki's pocket, and then two seconds later, the exact same noise from Yuno's. Yuki stopped dead in his tracks and Yuno went walking into a wall for no apparent reason. Then they both stared at each other in horror. 

The noise was not any sort of... uh ... escaping gas or anything, as one might think.

 Well, it wasn't until after a few seconds when Yuki felt his butt suddenly explode as a loud sound filled the air.

 But Yuno ignored it. There was another horrible sound to focus on.

Yes, in this case even worse than Yuki farting.

It was the noise of the future changing.

Well, the noise their phones made when the future was changing.

Which meant only one thing; another Diary user was somewhere uncomfortably near by to where they were. And obviously this was not good news, not if they didn't want to be killed.

Yuki immidiately started running back up the way they came, howling loudly like a rabid dog, which wasn't very professional of him at all.

'Yuukiiiii! No!!! Come back, it's not safe!' Yuno screamed, but Yuki just kept screaming and running so Yuno went running after him because of course she had to go and protect her extremely empty-headed love.

Thankfully it was easy to catch up to Yuki, because after only thirty seconds of wild running and screaming, he had collapsed on the ground and was lying there having what seemed like a seizure.

'Yuuki! Yuuki! Yuuki! Yuuuuuki! YUUUUUUUUUKI!' Yuno screamed, sprinting the rest of the way there and then throwing herself down on the ground beside the red-faced, choking heap that was Yuki indeed. 

'You're OK, right? You're not dying, are you? ARE YOU?' Yuno shouted, suddenly sitting up and scrabbling dementedly at Yuki's chest. Yuki shrieked from the shock and leapt up into the air, proving to Yuno that he was indeed quite fine. After a quick kiss [well, Yuno intended it to last for about sixteen minutes, she had it timed on her phone's clock but Yuki insisted on going home quickly instead of just sitting there in the street making out while there was a Diary user lurking nearby]  they went home. Back to Yuki's house.

Yuki's mom called to inform him that she would NOT be coming back that evening having decided she wanted to stay in a five-star hotel instead, and that a small daughter of one of her friends was going to be coming to stay a few nights for some unexplained reason. Yuki was not happy with either of these notifications, and threw himself on the couch wailing,