part 5

Bakugo's pov

Deku and I walked into class and out of no where class 1-A yelled "Welcome back bakugo!" I looked at deku and deku smiled. "I did this for you kacchan" deku said, still smiling. He kisses him and says "thank you."

Later that day
School was over, deku was with his friends and little did he know that bakugo was on the roof about to kill himself. Before he jumped off the roof he left a note for class 1-A. He then jumped. When he hit the ground blood went everywhere.. he was dead.

The note he left for class:
"As you're reading this I have already hit ground zero.. what I mean by that is I'm dead. I never hated any of you, I just liked to be left alone alot. I'm really sorry for everything. There was no need for my existence so I jumped."

News report
Local training hero found dead after jumping off of U.A's roof. He left a note for class 1-A but it is to graphic to read. Class 1-A says there might be a way to bring bakugo back it will just take time. If it goes wrong then we will all miss our young hero katsuki bakugo.
End of news report
Dekus pov
When I saw bakugo's lifeless body I was crying even as I read the note. I miss him already. They said they could cure him so I have all hopes that he will be back.

Authors note
Next part is coming up next in a few minutes after this one is posted. Thanks for 1.09k reads I appreciate it