part 6

1 week later
Dekus pov
They were able to bring bakugo back to life but he has a broken leg. When bakugo woke up he was in shock. "Izuku" bakugo said
"Yes kaccha- you're alive!" I say
"Izuku why?" He asks
"Because I love you that's why" I say.
After an hour they finally go home.

Next day
Still dekus pov
I helped kacchan get to school and class. Kacchan seemed a bit nervous. "Kacchan you okay?" I ask. He doesn't reply. "Kacchan!!" I yelled but not too loud. Still no answer so I grab him and take him to the nurse.

Recovery girls pov
Izuku had walked in with katsuki and said that katsuki wasn't answering so I looked at bakugo and pointed to the seat. Bakugo sat down. "So why aren't you answering izuku?" I asked. No answer. "Bakugo answer me please" bakugo then points to his ears. " Ooh I see the problem.. he's deaf" I say and bakugo looks down. "I have hearing aids for him so don't worry izuku" I say as I put the hearing aids in bakugos ears. Bakugo looked surprised. " What's wrong" I ask. Bakugo looked up and signed "nothing."

Bakugo's pov
I couldn't hear anything. I knew that I was deaf as soon as I couldn't hear izuku talking. When recovery girl put the hearing aids in my ears my facial expression changed, I was surprised. I could hear a little bit. Izuku took me back to class and announced that I was deaf and didn't want to talk to anyone. Everyone looked shocked. I just went and sat down in my seat. I looked down. Izuku was probably worried but oh well. I looked rather sad. After class I walked to my dorm and cried, ripping out my hearing aids which made my ears bleed. I didn't care, I want gonna die again so I will just live my life depressed. I actually enjoyed the silence, it was very calming and peaceful. At that moment izuku walked in and I got scared.

Izukus pov
I walked into bakugos room and saw blood coming from his ears and his hearing aids in the table near him. I run over and clean his ears. I put his hearing aids back in, "are you ok?" I ask him. He nods. Then I ask " why did you take them out?" And he shrugs. "Well don't take them out" I say sternly. He nods " I'm sorry" he said. I sit next to him and hug him. "I love you." I say. He replies with a quiet " I love you too" and he was now hugging me back.

Authors note
This is the end of the story. I will make more books later on I hope you enjoyed. Thank you for reading.