Hawks X ¡Female Reader Lemon

⚠️Warning⚠️Buckle Up Babies

Being the girlfriend of a Pro Hero has its perks but you barely spent any time together. But he would always make it up to you. Tonight he would step up your relationship.

"Hey cutie~," he said as he entered through the window " How was work today?" you said. "Boring as always, only a few robberies, that's all," he said as he hugged you from behind. "So what did you have in mind for tonight?" you said as you looked him in the eyes, "I want to step up our relationship to the next level~," he said while taking you to the bedroom you both shared.

He took off your shirt, pants and panties. He tried to take off your bra but he was having a really hard time getting it off so you simply took it off yourself. After that, he pushed you onto the bed as he tore off his clothes and threw them to the side with the rest of your clothes.

He went in-between your thighs as he said " Itadakimasu" and started to lick your lady parts. (Don't expect me to write the word Sorry) You moaned out his name "~Hawks/Keigo~" as you pulled on his hair for more pleasure. After a few more seconds you were getting close to your climax. "I-m close," you said as you tugged on his hair. "Alright Baby~," he said in a sexy tone of voice which brought you to your climax.

He used your juices as a lubricant on his member. "It's going to hurt for a bit okay," he said while positioning himself in front of your entrance. His member slid into your core slowly. You felt like you were being torn into pieces from the inside as you bit you're lower lip holding your scream of pain. He kissed you to try and distract you from the pain.

After a few minutes, you signaled him that he could start moving. He pulled out and slammed back into you which made you moan so loud that your neighbors would have probably heard you. "Goddamn your t-tight" he groaned in your ear which caused you to get turned on. "Faster pl-please!" you moaned as you tried not to be too loud.
"I'm close babe" you moaned in his ear which lead to both of you to cum at the same time while screaming each other's names.

After that, he went and got you a towel to clean you up. You sat there still out of breath thinking about what just happened. "You ok babe?" he asked concerned since he kinda outdid it. "Yeah, just tired" you answered as you cleaned yourself. "I love you kid," he said as he kissed you. "I'd give anything to be with you" "I now bird boy" you smirked into the kiss. "Let's go to bed, I'm exhausted" "Goodnight baby" "Goodnight Keigo"

Tomorrow I will be posting the male version!