VI

•SYMPHANI•

This past week has been so chaotic

This past week has been so chaotic. I've traveled to 2 different cities in the matter of 3 days for some promo events. You know influencer appearance type shit. I'm back home now and Ofcourse I wanna see Chris. I may slightly have missed him since I've practically been with him everyday now that we both single and bored as hell.

Chris is having a little get together at his crib with just the usual crew: Me, Katrina, Diamond, Kentrell, and Israel. It's kinda weird now that my two friends are dating his two friends and then there's just me and him. Best friends. But I don't mind it would be the six of us even if they weren't coupled up.

First thing I did when I got back in town was get my hair braided. It's hot as hell in Atlanta and I seriously don't have time for my natural hair, or a lace front for that matter.

After I did my hygiene routine I threw on a a pink crop top and distressed blue denim pants with my fur slides. I grabbed everything I needed out my room and headed over to Trina's room to see if she was ready to go.

Knock knock. "Hey Trina you ready to go or nah?" I yelled from outside her door. The door swung open and my sis appeared in the doorway looking fine as always.

"Yeah girl lets go

"Yeah girl lets go. Diamond riding with us or?" "Nah she said she already with Kentrell. Sprung ass." We both laughed and headed for the door. We caught the elevator down to our parking garage and hopped in my white Benz truck. I turned on my music and we were on our way.

"Soooo Katrina... what's the 411 on you and Israel ? It's official yet or y'all just cooling?"

"Girl we are chilling. It's a vibe tho I definitely like spending time with him. He's surprisingly sweet and just.. I don't know... very caring. Always making sure I'm good though I can take care of myself but he's just that type of person." She blushed looking out the window.

"Aww my girl is in loveeee." I pitched her cheek with my right hand keeping my left one in the steering wheel. "Y'all had sex yet?" I asked being nosey.