VIII

•CHRIS•.

I woke feeling like complete shit.

Last night I drink damn near a whole bottle of Ciroc by myself. I haven't been myself for the past couple of weeks. Symphani turning me down without even thinking about it kinda fucked me up. We still hang out, but she pretends nothing happened and the shit is awkward asf. Part of me regrets trying it with her, but honestly I've wanted her for awhile and I was tired of hiding it. But now? Fuck that. I don't know what I was thinking.

I went into my bathroom to brush my teeth and take a quick shower. This hangover is kicking my ass lowkey.

After the shower I went downstairs to the kitchen to make me something quick to eat, I needed to put something in my stomach. I sat at my island eating a hot pocket scrolling down Instagram. A shaderoom post popped up causing my skin to boil . It was a repost from Bryson. I clicked on his page, then the original pic and commented.

I paused before responding to the last comment

I paused before responding to the last comment. Fuck did this nigga mean last night and the night before. I swear on my mama imma end up killing this fuck ass nigga.

I didn't even respond I locked my phone and sat it down on the counter. I had to get to the studio to meet Jeffery aka Young Thug. Usually I just use my studio but apparently he's with a friend and I don't just let anybody in my crib.

I jogged back upstairs throwing on clothes and grabbed the keys to my orange Lambo. I walked outside jumped in my car, put the address in my gps and was on my way.

When I got to the studio I went straight inside, to find booth 6. Once I found it I walked in, there stood Jeff, some little nigga he was with, his girlfriend, and to my surprise.. Lori. I don't know what she doing here but she gon have to go.

"What's up mane!" Thug came over dapping me up.
"What's goodie"
"This my girl Jerrika, my homie Jacques." I nodded my head towards them then turned to Lori.

"And what are you doing here?" I asked her.

"Hi to you too Chris. My daddy owns this studio. I'm just making sure everybody gets settled in. Anything you need I can take care of you." She moved closer rubbing her manicured hand down my chest.

"Got it. You can go now. This a closed session." She rolled her eyes and exited the room.

"Uhh ex girlfriend ?" Thug asked while laughing.

"Hell nah. She just always on somebody dick." He laughed again and handed me his lit blunt. "Smoke this and Relax. So I was working on this joint let me play it for you." He went over to the control panel and pull up the verse he just recorded from "City Girls". I had sent him the song having already finished my parts so I just wanted him to insert his verse. But I was ready to get in the booth and record "Go Crazy". Yet another song inspired by somebody that don't even want me.