79

The next day was still rainy, Liang Shen and Chu Yizheng and Tan Ling had fun with them. Jiang Tang couldn't stay at the hotel and decided to take Xiaomu out to buy two clothes. This trip, the Xiaomu's luggage was shabby, all the family members added He didn't even fill up a backpack, especially the shoes he wore. I didn't know how many mouths he opened, and it was pitiful just to watch.

After asking the hotel front desk where to buy clothes, Jiang Tang led the people to go out.

Seeing that they were leaving, she played with Xia Luo and went away immediately, clamoring to go out together.

Jiang Tang was very helpless: "It's raining outside, and my mother will be back soon."

"Don't do it, I'm going too." Shallow shook his head again and again, holding Jiang Tang's thigh in his small arm without letting go.

She was used to rogue, so Jiang Tang didn't do anything. Looking at the gloomy sky outside, Jiang Tang said with a good voice: "Brother doesn't go out, neither does Xia Luo's sister go out. It's not convenient for mom to lead you two of."

Shallowly bulging his cheeks, he just didn't follow, and obviously didn't listen to her.

Xia Huairun heard Xia Luorun leading from the inside.

When I saw the person, my eyes lighted up and softly said: "Uncle Xia, my mother wants to go out alone, she looks so beautiful, and she is in a strange place, what if you lose it? I I want to follow my mother to take care of her, but she refuses to let you persuade me. "

Jiang Tang couldn't help crying and laughing, and couldn't help pulling her face, "Who would you lose?"

Jiang Tang was lingering on his mouth, and the corner of his mouth was almost drooping to his chin: "You will lose it, you will lose it, and your adult will lose it too. You can't go alone. I won't let you go alone."

Xia Huairun couldn't help laughing when she looked at the stalking, saying: "Lolo also wants to go out, anyway, let's go together."

Jiang Tang frowned, somewhat hesitant: "But ..."

Xia Huairun's brows and eyes are warm: "I just hold it shallowly."

Xia Luo also said, "Let Qianqian go together, teacher ~"

Since the children all pleaded for the child to go, she would have gone too far if she did not agree.

The hotel is only one street away from the market, and it takes about ten minutes to walk.

In the slanting wind and drizzle, the ancient town faintly disappeared. She walked on the cobblestone paved path with an umbrella. From a distance, her posture was swaying, her back was dusty, and she had a refined atmosphere.

Jiang Tang looked up at the depths of the rain and mist. She hadn't walked in this way for a long time. Now she strolls leisurely, and her heart is quiet.

Soon, several people went to a children's clothing store.

The shops in the ancient town are also decorated in antique style, and the two lucky boys Murener placed at the door are exquisite and festive.

Jiang Tang pushed open the wooden door, and the octagonal wind chimes hanging on the door jingled.

"Come in, little wood."

She gave way, but Little Wood didn't move.

His eyes looked around the elegant decoration in the store and clothes of various styles and colors. He couldn't help hooking his toes and pointing his fingers. His low self-esteem made him retreat and could not move forward in the slightest.