116

It's about eight o'clock to come back from outside.

Jiang Tang just entered the door with the child and felt the atmosphere was slightly weird. The butler took the coat and gestured to the living room.

Jiang Tang's eyes flashed slightly, and he changed his shoes into the living room.

On the sofa, Lin Patriotic poses gracefully, listening indifferently to the woman in front of him complaining.

The women were unkempt, dressed casually, crying and complaining all the time, Lin Patriotic legs overlapped, one-handed cheeks, eyes narrowed, no expression on her face.

Seeing the two of them instantly, the smiles on the children's faces disappeared, Liang Shen and Qian Qing looked at each other, and after screaming at Grandma, they rushed back upstairs, and their backs looked like escaping rabbits.

"Good grandma." The first day was not afraid of Lin Aiguo. He stepped forward and called out cleverly. His eyes fell aside again, and he paused for a moment. "Good grandma."

The grandmother's cry was quite cold.

Jiang Tang was expressionless: "First day, you go up first."

Nodded at first, turned and left.

Jiang Tangju looked down and looked at Qiao Xiulian sitting on the sofa. Her heart was very complicated. I thought the previous warning worked, but I didn't expect the nominal mother to appear in front of her again so quickly.

Seeing Jiang Tang, Qiao Xiulian quickly looked down, slightly embarrassed.

"You won't say anything when you come back." Lin Suizhou handed his coat to Xiao Gao.

Lin Aiguo raised his eyelids: "I thought you were used to it."

Lin Aiguo had been running around the world all day, and it was normal to not go home once every six months. He was used to it.

Lin Suizhou sighed helplessly, and looked at her mother a little, and found that she was a lot thinner, and her deep cheekbones were sharper.

"Suizhou, Tangtang, you are back." Qiao Xiulian stood up.

Looking at Qin Xiulian, who only looked at Lin Suizhou, she remembered the sloppy appearance of asking her for money and slapping her. Jiang Tang was particularly disdainful, and more disgusted. Let go of Lin Suizhou's thigh, no matter how promising it was, it is not fart and fart.

Lin Suizhou gave a cold, cold voice, and he did not respond any more.

Qiao Xiulian was a little embarrassed.

Her purpose here today is naturally self-evident.

Although Qiao Xiulian had a lot of money from Lin Suizhou, she also promised to live without disturbing their lives. In fact, she did use the money to live a good life. The old book still owes more than three million.

Three million, that is a huge sum of money!

Even if Qiao Xiulian had guaranteed it, she would have to be cheeky to come and find her son-in-law.

"What are you doing." Jiang Tang was very indifferent.

Lin Aiguo shook his toes: "My mother-in-law encountered some difficulties. I had wanted to take advantage of it, but my money was all from Zhouzhou, and I couldn't be the master."

Lin Aiguo doesn't like Qiao Xiulian.

This woman is stubborn and profitable. She will do whatever she wants for money, otherwise she will not send her young daughter to someone else's bed. Later, I came over and asked for money three times or five times. Even if I had an opinion in my heart, it was not easy to make a decision for my son.