Part 12 The Two Angels

(Y/n) carried Charlie in his arms, wandering around the halls, looking for Alastor, keeping his eyes off of Charlie as best as he can to avoid any further heart wrenching depression. He had no thoughts, he had no feelings, he just wanted to get out of this Hell hole as soon as possible. His flame had died out, he felt as though nothing could hurt him anymore, he wanted to leave Hell once and for all, for the only reason he stayed in Hell, was because of Charlie. As he delved further around the empty halls riddled with demons both unconscious and dead, something inside within him ignited. After watching Charlie get shot and murdered, something awoke inside of (Y/n), a fire, a rage, he wanted to find Lucifer and rip his skin off, watching his inflamed skin boil as he pays for killing someone (Y/n) loved. But for right now, at this moment, as he held Charlie, he just felt nothing, just a feeling of wanting to leave this cursed place.

Turning around the corner, he catches Alastor, who hears the footsteps of (Y/n) walking behind him. Alastor turns around and freezes, and for the first time, since (Y/n) first met him all those years ago, Alastor lost his smile.

Alastor: "Oh... my word... what happened?..." 

Alastor, in a somber tone inquired to (Y/n), who completely ignored the question and just asked Alastor if they could leave this place. 

(Y/n): "Get us out of here..."

Alastor wanted to know, but he saw on (Y/n)'s face that he had already been through a nightmare, and decided not to pry, and to accept his reticence. Moving his cane around without the usual flair he gives, Alastor opened up a portal back to Happy Hotel.

Back at Happy Hotel

Vaggie was managing the hotel flawlessly, it was like she was made for this. She kept everyone in line, her intense demeanor and bold attitude made others respect her authority. Even Angel Dust watched and thunk twice about what he said and did around Vaggie. Vaggie and Nifty were cleaning up a spill that a demon caused around one of the sofas, until an eerie silence filled the room. Vaggie was confused, the hotel was always in a ruckus, always loud and full of energy, but as she looked around, everything went still, and quiet. She noticed everyone around her was turning their attention to the entrance of the hotel, so her and Nifty squeezed through all the demons, asking them to move and make way so she could see what was going on that was causing everyone to not speak. Then she saw it.

At the front of the door, stood (Y/n) with Alastor behind him, both with emotions of pure sadness. In (Y/n)'s arms, not moving at all, completely lifeless, was Charlie. Blood both on her and (Y/n), but more so on Charlie, and Vaggie noticed the gun shot wound in her stomach. 

Vaggie: "Charlie..."

Vaggie wanted to die again, right there and then. She approached slowly, her hand trembling as she placed it on Charlie feeling her best friend's cold corpse. She struggled to even cry, her mind blazed with thoughts of how and why. Why did this happen, her best friend, her "sister", was in front of her, dead. Then the tragedy of the situation finally hit her, she dropped to the floor, screaming out a scream like no one has ever heard from anyone ever before. A scream of sorrow was all that was heard all throughout the hotel. 

(Y/n) kneels down gently with Charlie in his arms, matching Vaggie's height as she was on the floor crying. She placed Charlie on the floor softly so that Vaggie could hold onto her, which she did. Vaggie grabbed a hold of Charlie, pressing her head against hers, not mattering if she got blood on her from Charlie's wound. 

The whole hotel was silent, which was surprising considering these demons thought of Charlie as a weird girl with a weird dream, a dream they found stupid and ridiculous, but when they actually tried it out, their view on Charlie and her hotel changed, and instead they saw her as someone who actually cared about them, who wants them to be better and live better. They felt a similar type of pain, though not as great as Vaggie's or (Y/n)'s, as they watched their newly formed "friend" lie on the floor motionless, life taken away from her.