𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 10: 𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 10: ♥

♥ Jimin's pov ♥

"You let dragons into our home! Let us feed them and be nice to them!?" Mrs. Jeon screamed.

"W-wait please. We mean no harm-" I was interrupted as some guards entered the house pinning Hoseok, Taehyung, and I to the ground to handcuff us. "No! Stop!" Hoseok says.

"Don't touch him!" Jungkook says as he hugs me, keeping me away from the guards. I cried in his chest as he tried to calm me down. "Why are you protecting a dragon?! And to make that worse, the King of the Dragons!?" Mr. Jeon yells. "Because I Love Him!" Jungkook says. "You what!?" Jungkook's father spat.

"I love him. And I will not let anyone lay a finger on my boyfriend" Jungkook says. "He's mine" Jungkook glares.

"His kind killed your brother!! How dare you put shame to his death and our family name!" Jungkook's father shouts as he runs to push me away from Jungkook. But Jungkook kicks him away. "Touch him and I will break your finger" Jungkook glares. "If you turn him in. You are losing you only left son" Jungkook says in a serious tone.

"This dragon must've put you under some spell! How could you say such words!" Mr. Jeon says. He pushes Jungkook to get me out of his grip. The guards grab me and put the handcuffs on. "N-no! No! Jimin!!" Jungkook tried to run to me but some guards were keeping Jungkook away from me.

"Let me through!" Jungkook yells but the guards won't budge. I was thrown roughly into a carriage with Taehyung and Hoseok. "Jungkook! Noo!" I yelled as the carriage started to move away. I cried as the house became out of sight.

"What's gonna happen to us now?" Taehyung asks. "I...I don't know.." I say as I looked down. "I-I'm sorry. This was all my fault. If I just didn't think about coming here-" Hoseok cries.

"No. Hobi don't blame yourself. It was never your fault" I calmed him down. "Just stay calm. We'll find a way to get out." I said.

As the carriage stopped we were brought down to the bottom of the human's castle and brought to the dungeon.

After hours of being in the dungeon, we've lost hope in ever getting out.

I wonder what Jungkook was doing?

I looked at my hand to see the promise ring.

I miss you, Jungkook..

✰ ✰ ✰ ✰