𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚

"Dude all these people sitting in this crowd with you're merchandise is crazy."

Eli : I can't believe it. I didn't know I was that popular here.

Nick : neither did we.

Matt gave his brother a slap on the back of the head and whispered , "dude you're making this competition way too Easy."

Nick : I'm just being honest.

Eli : this feels like a good crowd , I know this show is gonna be great.

Matt : it usually is, is this the only PWG show you're working for ?

Eli : I sure hope not. But I sure am homesick, and I really miss Japan. But it's a different electricity from them. I kinda dig it.

Nick : well , the people back stage are sure hyped up for this...

Nick said as he held his phone in his hand, while starring at the group chat messages as they kept blowing up .

BTE 😎

Marty ☔️: ARE YOU GUYS SERIOUSLY WRESTLING WITH ELI JACOBS!?!

Kenny 🧹: THE ELI JACOBS? AS IN THAT HOT ASS JAPANESE LEGEND?

Adam Cole 🙂: whoa wait , seriously?!

Nick Jackson 🦌: uhm yea , I'm guessing y'all have heard of her?

Kenny 🧹: I came to watch your match because I love you guys , but if you have never heard of Eli Jacobs - then Matt is my new favorite.

Marty ☔️: ^

Nick Jackson 🦌: well - matt has never heard of her either

Adam Cole 🙂: YOU DUMBASSES

Marty☔️: tell that numpty to get in this chat rn so I can shove some unkind words down his arse.

Nick Jackson 🦌: can't , he's too busy becoming "friends" with Eli.

Adam Cole 🙂: WAIT SHES IN THE ROOM WITH YOU GUYS RIGHT NOW? IM OMW TO THE SHOW.

Marty ☔️: SAME

Kenny🧹: ALSO ME. WE HAVE TO GO OUT FOR DINNER AFTER- TALK TO YOU GUYS LATER , WILL BE THERE IM ABOUT 10 MINUTES!

Nick sighed as he threw his phone in his pocket , and looked up at a smiling Matt Jackson , and a laughing Eli Jacobs. Nick didn't want to ruin the moment, but both of them did deserve to know they would be having some company in the locker room with them.

Nick: hey Matt , the guys are coming over to the show...?

Matt stopped smiling as he had a more serious look on his face .
Matt : for what? none of them are booked?

Eli was suddenly intrigued into the conversation as she started at the younger buck wanting to know what was going on.

Nick : they're coming because ... they want to support us & take us for dinner to celebrate a sold out pay per view.