(Takashi morinozuka) (fluff)

Title: love at first sight

Ship: Takashi morinozuka x male reader

Type: fluff UwU

Author chan: i was thinking of making a one-shot for our big baby takashi here so enjoy and oh yea the song you see up there is so good i love that its sounds so cool and i love addams family its an interesting and funny movie to me i recommed you should watch it OwO!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n pov
"....where's nii-chan..." i said under my breathe scared, im a new student in ouran high school but now im lost in this huge school and a lot of people were staring at me and it makes me so scared maybe they would think im weird or weak....i want to see nii-chan. I was walking around the school when i found a room...music room 3 they said this was an abandoned room hmm maybe i should just stay here until nii-chan found's me i walk in the room and flower petals fall down on me "huh!!" I shout in sursprise "huh y/n ?" I heard nii-chan's voice said i look to my right and saw nii-chan "*sniff*...nii-chan!!!" I jump on them hugging them and said "im s-s-scared..." i cried on their shoulder (still dont know who nii-chan is guess right now >:D) "its okay y/n nii-chan is here" haruhi said rubbing my back in a circle pattern "people were staring at me i thought they were thinking me weird or weak..hic!" I said starting to slow down "well if they were thinking your weird or weak there wrong!" She said looking down at me (heheh yeah your short UwU)
I smilled when she said that "feel better now ?" She said to me "yeah!!" I let go hugging her and grinned "who is he haruhi ??" I hear a person said to nii-chan "oh he's my little brother of course!!" Nii-chan said to him "cute..." i hear another person said i then blush and look at the person he's tall build, has spiky black hair, and beautiful dark grey eyes....am i falling for him....wait what!?!? "Oh s-so
rry!" He said surprise "oooohhh someone has a crush~" i hear two people said but....i feel like i have butterflies in my stomach i guess i am....falling for him. "Where are we gonna go now ?" I said to hunny senpai were on a trip to the beach and now....me and hunny.....
Went to the ocean to swim and were stuck cause we don't know where the direction back to the beach is "phew im getting tired from swimming here.." i said panting while still trying to swim "well i don't!!" Hunny said happilly and then....i stop swimming and going underwater without holding my breath. "*cough* akh water!!" I woke up and i was in a bedroom "y/n your okay!!" Haruhi said comin
g in the bedroom "i am okay nii-chan" i said to her while smilling at her "he's okay!?" I hear mori senpai said opening the door and cl
ose it "hey mori-senpai!!" I said to him while waving hello "thank goodness your ok.." he then hug me kinda tight i hug back and said"of course im okay mori-senpai im invinsible!!" I said being confident putting both of my hands on my hips.
No one's pov
Mori then smiles at his crush yes he's in love with haruhi's little brother y/n its kinda suprising cause he doesn't talk much and doesn't show any emotion "hey mori-senpai im gonna go tell the others that y/n woke up you stay here with him alright ?" Haruhi sai
d to mori "ok.." he replied "ok then see ya you two!!" Haruhi said walking to the door 'omg im alone with my crush now!!??' Y/n thou
ght looking at the covers while mori senpai sat on the side of the bed looking at him just gazing him "hey....y/n?" Mori ask me "y-yea what is it ??" I said to him "i like you....will you be my boyfriend ?" He then confess to me but not just blank he was smilling and blushing "wait....r-really ?" I said spacing out a little fom the confession mori then hold my jaw and bring my fac closer to his and then our lips touch one another it felt amazing i then kiss back and put my arms around mori's neck and sat on his lap he then put his hands around my waist too making both of our chest touch too i pulled away and said "yes mori-senpai i would love to be your boyfriend!!" He then said "i love you and just call me takashi from now on" with a smile on his face "i love you too takashi..".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Finally after almost a week i finally finish this and sorry for the late update everyone oh yea and from 13 july ill be starting school again but Zoom of course cause quarantine curse you corona can somebody pls end the game of jumanji and that means i will be publish stories a lot shorter cause i need energy to write a one-shot and i can only upload on the weekends so yeah....oh yea pls anyone can request any story im really in writers block if that's what they call it i dont have a lot of ideas to make a one-shot but remember character name and which anime they were from bye now!!!