Natsu x male reader (lime)

Title: we meet again old friend

Au: none

Type: Lime kinda or maybe lemon.....you know what its lime

Author chan:Hey guys im back cause schools on break now soo like i said i made another oneshot now hope you guys enjoy it!!
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Y/n pov

"That ride was not good but its better than walking i guess..." i said after puking oh yeah i didnt tell you that im a dragon slayer a light slayer i shoot light out of my hands and basically i cound blind anyone since its light of course natsu was my childhood bestfriend we were buddies in our village until a gang started to attack i saw my mom and dad died right in front of my eyes and natsu....i didnt know where he was but i know he's still alive because i heard natsu was in a guild called fairy tail so i bought a tiket to magnolia and went to magnolia where fairy tail is and as you know we dragon slayers are not the type to ride on a train boat anything that we can ride makes us puke a lot.....but good thing i didnt puke or the captain will be mad at me "excuse me do you know where fairy tail is?" I ask to four girls one with white hair and blue eyes one with red hair and brown eyes one with blonde hair and brown eyes and one with blue hair and brown eyes too "oh were gonna go there too well show you there" the red hair girl said to me smiling she was wearing some kind of knight uniform maybe " oh ok and thanks for helping me" i said to them grinning "no problem now let's go!!" She said started to walk "oh yeah i haven't introduce myself my name is y/n and im a light dragon slayer" i said to the girls "Wow that's so cool i never heard of a light dragon slayer!!" The blue hair girl said to me with stars in her eyes, we arrive at our destination and i now know the four girls now erza said at fairy tail there are dragon slayers too so i cant wait to meet them "hey guys we have a visitor here his name is y/n!" Erza said kicking the door open and everyone stop from what there doing and look at me i was kinda getting nervous since i thought they wouldn't like me "y/n?...." i heard somebody said my name i then look up from the ground and saw natsu "we meet again old friend...." i said to him smiling trying not to cry "IT IS REALLY YOU!!!" He said standing up from where he was sitting and run towards me he then hug me and i hug him back "i miss you so much..." he said crying "i thought you were dead" he said looking down at me since im kinda shorter than him "i thought you were dead too until i heard the news that you were in fairy tail so i had to come here of course!" I said grinning "KISS KISS!!!" I heard lucy said "you just ruin the moment lucy" natsu said "and really lucy were just childhood friends" i said to her "then why is natsu holding your butt huh??" Levy said smirking "w-what....NATSU!!!!" I said to him getting mad "S-SORRY Y/N" natsu said scared of me he then let go but i kinda miss him touching my....what am i thinking!?!? 'I cant possibly love him right?.....

3 years later-

"Wait....WHAT!?!?!?" I said surprise "Yeah were really sorry but your gonna have to deal with your heat without heat pills" the owner said to me "*sigh* ok then" i said and started to walk home when i arrive at home my heat started 'oh god what do i have to do !?!?'.

"Aaaah~" (this is my first time being ✨uncomfortable✨ making this ;-;) i moan i was touching myself since i dont have a lover to help me "Hey y/n!!" natsu said burst open my door and see me touching myself "N-NATSU!! YOUR NOT SUPPOSE TO BE HERE!!" i said getting embarrassed "hehe....were going to have a long night baby~" natsu said taking of his clothed fast.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello everyone!! I'm back and I made a lime to make you guys happy of course!!! Well that's it for now byeee!!