I can't do it

Me and Paige (the Lady) become friends.
I open the curtain into a room and see Paige my eyes widen "Show me want you do" she says softly "I can't do it" and I walk out of the room. And I get Stanley to do it.

Paige Pov
I'm sitting on the couch and a Young man walks through the curtains he looks at me "Don't worry I do the same thing as James".

James Pov
I'm walking towards the back room and my boss was yelling at me to tell me to get back in there "Stanley handling it" I yell back "I'm going out the back".

Paige Pov
The Young man start slowly kissing me he kisses down my neck he goes down and kisses my shoulder and kisses to my chest. Stanley grinding his self into me I start moaning.

James Pov
I walk into the back room I put my baggy pants on and I put my T-shirt on. I Look over and see one of the other guys I work with "Hey can I have a cigarette ?" I walk over to him and he gives me a cigarette I walk away "Don't Let Stanley catch you smoking that" "he won't He's to busy shagging" I say in a annoyed voice start pacing around the room. "There's a really nice Girl in there that shouldn't be in there" "There's a lot of nice girls that shouldn't be in here" "But this one is different". I walk over to get my jacket "I'm going for a walk" I walk out the back door. I walk around for a bit and I go to a bridge and rest my head on the pole "fucking hell".

Time skip the next day

I see Paige I walk up to her we awkwardly stand next to each other "I'm sorry about last night" I say awkwardly "Do you see me in that way ?" Paige is looking at the ground "I'm sorry, I don't see you in at way, I see you in a different way". I  look over at Paige and Paige looks back at me and we both had this silent understanding.
I  nod my head.

Writers note The reason why Paige goes to the males strip  club because she wants to see what James does but not as a sexual active why, she just wants to know what he does.