Chapter 9- Taking a ride

(Peridots POV)

Lapis and I got upstairs, and I examined the room we were standing in. It was connected to the room where the DJ stand was, so the music here was very loud, and the alcoholic beverages were also in reach here.

(Lapis POV)

I walked towards the table with drinks, perfect. I just want to forget about... my past. Ever since I kissed Peridot, my mind has been trailing back to Jasper. She was my first girlfriend, and it was just so wrong and toxic. She abused me, mentally and physically. I want to know so bad what's going to happen to Jasper, ever since I woke up in the hospital I haven't heard about her. I hope she rots in jail, if anyone deserves it, she does.

(back to Peridot POV)

Lapis walked towards the table with the alcohol, we've already done some shots before since both Lapis and I weren't gonna kiss anyone else than each other during spin the bottle. "Hey Peri, you want some too?" I looked back at Lapis, who was now holding to cups filled with something that by the smell of it, probably contents a whole lotta alcohol. I shivered, I didn't like getting drunk, or going to parties at all. I just was that kinda person that was studying for tests about two weeks before you got them. And now since I didn't have any school I started going to these parties, I've even experienced some parties that weren't so pleasant to experience...

"Peri? Yes or no?" I snapped out of my thoughts "Oh yeah, right. Sure" I looked a little uneasy at the mixture of... "What even is this?" I asked, and Lapis looked at me, laughing "no idea I just poured some random stuff together" she answers giggling. Wow, didn't know Lapis was such a party type, well actually I don't know that much about Lapis but ok. 

We both finished the drinks and my head began pounding, worse than before, I don't know what was in there, but it was sure as hell full of strong alcohol. I looked around me and didn't see Lapis anywhere, so I began looking around for her, and saw her dancing by the DJ stand.

Heat/Smut warning

"Hheyy Peridot~" Oh god she was really drunk "Yes, hey let's go home, I think you've had enough alcohol for today" Lapis looked at me like an angry little baby "No I don't wanna go home!" a few people stared at us "c'mon Lapis, we're going right now" I took the cup of probably alcohol out of her hand and lifted Lapis up bridal way and walked her outside "NoOOo I wanna stay! Let me go!" I felt Lapis squirming in my arms, but I ignored her. "How are you so strong while you're so fucking small!" I giggled and kept walking to my car that was parked down the road.

I put her into the passenger seat, and climbed over her, reaching for my seat since my door was blocked by a big bush, when suddenly Lapis pulled on my arm, causing me to fall down on her lap, facing her. Lapis reached besides me, closing the car door. "Well hello there~" drunk Lapis said while pulling me closer, she looked me seductively in my eyes before kissing me. It felt like years had passed when she broke the kiss, gasping for air.

Lapis didn't stop at just kissing, she pulled me away a bit, and she let go of me to spread my legs a little more "Uh Lapis?" I looked at Lapis, who was just smirking at me. What was she planning on doing?- And suddenly Lapis began grinding her knee on my crotch, first slowly but when a moan accidentally slipped out of my mouth, she went a bit faster, pulling me in for a kiss. Fuck why does this feel so good... I slipped my tongue into Lapis mouth, and heard a knock, but I just ignored it. I tilted my head a bit, deepening the kiss, when I heard a knock again. This time I opened my eyes and looked where the knock came from, breaking the kiss while Lapis just drunkenly continued, not giving much attention to anything else (like the knock).

I looked out of the window and saw Amethyst standing there, waving excitedly at us. Fuck, why now Amethyst! My eyes widened as I realized that Lapis was still grinding her knee against me, Lapis probably hadn't noticed Amethyst since she was so drunk. Amethyst burst out in laughter, I was kind of panting and just hoping that Amethyst hadn't heard my moan earlier... But than I saw a half open car window besides me, oh my fucking god, this can't be real... I felt my face heat up badly as I watched Amethyst almost chocking on her spit from laughing so stupidly hard.

"Wow, Peridot, getting busy huh?" Amethyst began "hgn shut up." I deadpanned as I got off of Lapis and climbed to my own seat, as soon as I sat down I felt cold, I wanted to have Lapis close to me again, but as I looked besides me I saw a sleeping Lapis and Amethyst still standing outside my car with the biggest grin ever on her face.

"So. Since when is our little Peridot into girls?" Amethyst said as she winked. Oh, fuck I totally forgot that I practically just came out to Amethyst. "Uh. few years now..." I gripped my hands tightly around the steering wheel, still blushing from what had just happened.

"Well uh, I should get Lapis home" I continued, while closing the car window. I didn't wait for Amethyst's reaction; I just closed the window and began driving away.

[965 words]