1

Day's POV

I was on my way to my uncle's mansion, I looked down at my arms and saw the burn marks.

The Driver: don't worry Miss. Day, the boss's wife can treat that burn of yours"

: may I ask you something"

Driver: sure"

: what is like working for my uncle and his family?"

Driver: your uncle is super nice. his wife Aurora loves asking me for ideas for things. their daughter Sapphire loves going out and helping the school"

we made it to the mansion. I saw a man standing near the door. he walked over and opened the door. I slowly got out of the limo. the guy walked me in the door. there were two lines of workers looking at me. my aunt and uncle were standing on the top of the stairs. I looked at my uncle. he walked down to me and hugged me

Nate:  I'm so sorry you went through"

I started crying in his chest. he started rubbing my back. 

later that day, I could hear my uncle talking to someone on the phone. my cousin walked into my room. 

Sapphire: hey Day"

: hi Sapphire"

Sapphire: I know a change lifestyle is scary. me and a few friends are going shopping do you want to join?"

: please"

we went outside and saw the limo. the man from before opened the door and we got in. I saw two girls and two guys. 

Sapphire: Day, I want you to meet my friends* she pointed to the girls* Cali and Sanru(Anime_Bxby22) the boys are Ruin and Slay"

Ruin: you must be the cousin Sapphire tells us about"

:.. I'm.." 

Sapphire: excuse me, driver, can you take us to the northern mall, I want to take my cousin shopping"

Drive: yes my lady"

the limo started to move. 

Slay's POV 

Day was looking out the window. I walked over to her and gently touched her hand. 

: are you okay?"

Day: no"

: do you want to talk about it?"

Day: please*she looks at me* a few days ago, my mom and dad were killed in a fire, I was the only one who survived the fire"

I gently pulled her into a hug. she buried her face in my chest. 

: I'm sorry for your loss"

Day: thank you"

Sanru: Slay, do you think she is one of us?"

Ruin: she is but she has no clue"

Sanru: Ruin, what do you mean?"

Ruin: her powers are trapped by fear"

: the house fire"

Ruin: yes"

Sapphire: it will take a while for her to use that power"

we made it to the northern mall. 

Cali: the girls will take Day shopping for clothes and anything she needs, you boys can do what you want"