4

No One's POV

Everyone was at the dining room eating when Ruin felt a sharp pain in his side, Sakura ran over to him and tried to calm the pain down.

Ruin: there is another keeper here, he is raging right now"

Sakura: can we stop him?"

Ruin: only a Keeper can stop a K*coughs* Keeper"

Slay: you can't fight him"

Ruin: I have no choice!"

Ruin ran out of the room and saw his father looking right at him

Ruin: father leave this place now!!"

Axel: never! I know she is here!"

Ruin: leave Day out of this!"

Axel: never!"

A phoenix attacked Axel. Ruin shifted into his keeper form and attacked. The Phoenix looked in the window and saw Day. Ruin and the phoenix knocked Axel out with a combined spell, the Phoenix teleported Day to her and then teleported away from the group

Day's POV

: why did you do that?!"

Phoenix: easy young one"

The Phoenix changes into an old lady, I quickly bowed in respect and apologize manner.

Lady: the same bowing as Aurora"

: my mother knew you?"

Lady: she is my daughter"

: that means, you are my grandmother"

Nova: yes, I knew you were here thanks to your tattoo, but I don't know that Axel would be there"

: may I ask who Axel is?"

Nova: he is not a good person, he will do anything to kill all the phoenix blood"

I fell to the ground and started to cry. Nova hugged me. I hugged her back. 

: do you like he was the one that killed my mother?"

Nova: is she dead?!"

: yes, she was killed in a house fire with my father"

Nova: let's train" 

2 days later, Slay's POV 

I was looking for Day, all of a sudden Axel appeared. Ruin attacked him but Axel knocked Ruin out.  two phoenixes started to attack Axel. one of them had a charm bracelet on its right foot. a few minutes later, the two phoenixes shifted to their human form. Day landed on the ground, I ran over to her and hugged her. she hugged me back 

Day: I'm so sorry I made you worry about me. I was with my grandma learning about my mother's family secret. my full name is Day Breaker Memphis, the second to last Phoenix"

Sakura: please don't leave us again"

Day: I promise, I just needed time to find my ability and to train with it. the day my eyes turned black was part of a curse I carry called the emotionless chaos"

Sunra: are you able to control it?

  Day: yes but if I can't * she handed us a small bag* in this bag is a piece of copper, if it touches me I will pass out but if it goes inside me I will die"

Day's grandmother: she will need to relax, you* she pointed her cane at me* who are you?"

: my name is Slay Wolf Fireheart, my mother is fireheart while my dad is Wolf but I have the ability of a dragon and wolf"

Sunra: you should see his favorite part about his ability"

: Sunra, just because I can call on dragons to me and have them protect us does not mean anything"

Sunra: but it's super cool how you can do it"

Day: may I see it?"

Sakura: I never saw a live dragon before"

I stepped back away from Day and closed my eyes. 

Sakura's POV 

Slay closed his eyes and roared like a dragon. a huge shadow flew above us, a fire dragon landed near us. Slay opened his eyes and I saw dragon eyes. 

Day: holy stars"

Slay: please don't tell me, my eyes are dragon eyes"

Day: they are"

Slay was about to call his eyes but Day hugged him. Slay hugged her back. 

Slay: Fire, I would like you to meet my classmates and my friends"

Fire: two are them are Phoenix"

Day's grandma: so a dragon lives"

Fire: there are more but Slay can only summon one at a time"

Slay: if I try two are more while the first one is here I could pass out"

Day: what if you had a charm of each dragon?"

Slay: Fire?"

Fire: it could work but you would need all 12 dragons to agree"

Sunra: 12?!" 

Fire: yes, I'm the leader of the dragons besides Slay and his mother"

Sunra: how long can you have a dragon out?"

Slay: 3 hours sometimes 5"

Fire: don't forget you have to watch your eyes"

Slay: he's right, if I lose control of my dragon my eyes will stay dragon until I can make a new alley"

a few hours later, the girls was changing into their swimsuits. 

Sunra: are you sure you never learn how to swim?

Day: yep"

 : I can teach you how to"

Day: but what about the boys?"

Flameria: don't worry we won't tell them"

we went to the beach and I saw Ruin and Space helping out with the tents. Slay was getting the jeep unpacked. Day shifted into her phoenix form to help him. I ship them. Flameria walked over to Space and kissed him. he kissed her back 

: are you two going to date?"

Space: if Flameria wants to be together"

Flameria: yes!, a thousands times yes"

Space gently picked her up and gently spun her around. 

Day's POV 

I was walking along the beach looking for seashells. Slay ran over to me and handed me a sunrise shell. I smiled and gently touched his hand. 

Slay: have you found any yet?"

: not yet* I placed the shell gently in my hat with the rest of them*  thank you for helping me look"

Slay: that's what friends are for"

thoughts: friends... I want to more than friends but I'm too shy to ask, he is the other legendary ability, he is super kind

: may I ask, what are you going to do after school?"

Slay: I don't know yet, what about you?"

: not sure yet, I was thinking about having a family"

Slay did not say anything just keep looking for seashells. I stopped and looked at him.