The New Official Schools

Y/n's POV

Me: "Alright team! It's the end of practice so let's all go home!"

As soon as I finished announcing that it was time to go home the small crowd of boys started to leave, chatting and laughing with their friends as they left. Except for two of them, which are heading straight towards me.

???: "Hey Prez! Another successful day of training the lowly recruits, wouldn't you say?"

The other figure that walked beside him responds before I can even open my mouth to speak.

???: "Come on Emil. You know that we're all new to this. Even you."

Emil: "Come on, I was just joking around Sturges. I believe we have the potential to become even better than Kuromorimine."

Sturges had an incredulous look on his face after he heard what Emil said.

Sturges: "The day that happens is going to be the same day that pigs fly."

Emil: "Are you saying that we'll never be able to become one of the best?"

Emil responded to Sturges comment with a little bit of anger in his voice. But Sturges just replied calmly.

Sturges: "No. I'm just saying that it would take many years to become as good or better than Kuro."

Emil: "Ah, you're no fun."

I, growing bored hearing them bicker, decide to gather us up and head to our office in the school.

Me: "Alright guys, enough fooling around. We have some business that needs to be taken care of."

They both agreed and we decided to walk to our school to address some issues. Emil and Sturges continue to bicker during the walk but I think about how and why I let them join the Student Council.

First is Emil, with his shades and slick black hair, he was the most capable out of the three of us that could go into public and charm them, so he was the obvious candidate to take care of the PR and Media side of stuff.

And there was Sturges, with his short brown hair and blue eyes, along with his shy demeanor. He was better than me and Emil at taking care of the logistical matters of both the school and our tankery team so I let him take care of the bureaucratic side of things.

I let them join the Student Council because I felt that they had the required skills to help me run the school. It's a little tiring hearing them bicker often though so I hope they're unique skills soon prove their might.

Me: "Alright. Who has the keys?"

My question quickly ends their bickering and Sturges quickly searches his pockets to find the keys. He finds the keys and we head to our office so we can get ready for business.

Our office is moderately sized. It has a couch in the middle of the room, two desks on either side of the wall filled with various trinkets belonging to both Emil and Sturges, while my desk is at the very end of the room. There is a vending machine and a watercooler near the door. Not very decorated, but decorating our office is the least of our concerns right now.

Me: "Sturges, head to my desk. I'll listen to what you have to say first."

Sturges: "You got it President. I'll be there pretty quick."

I head to my desk and sit on my chair while Sturges grabs some papers off his desk. No doubt it's the financial papers. He soon arrives at my desk reading the papers.