28| Boyfriend

Mackenzie's Pov
_ _
"Trent?!" I said shocked, he standing with a frown on his face.

"I'm going leave you guys to talk." Perrie saying skipping past, she stop in front of Trent.

"Hurt her you answer to me." She says before leaving us alone.

Saying it was awkward is an understatement, We avoided each other eyes.

"So...how have you been." He asked nervously.

"What do you think Trent, when you mentioned your ex.....it really hurt me ." I said looking at him, meeting my eyes.

"Mack... I...um...I never meant to hurt you, I'm so used to girls using me, I know it's not an excuse to talk to you like that, I'm sorry." He says holding my hands, smiling at me slightly.

"I'll never mention my ex like that, you don't deserve that." He put his hand on my cheek.

I look down, "Wow Trent I didn't know that, you know I'm not angry about your ex, I was hurt really badly in the past it makes it hard to trust boys, I haven't really been the same with guys."

Trent just gave me the 'carry on' look. Well here goes. It's the right time to tell him.

"His name is Jack. He was my first boyfriend, he was very sweet and kind at first. It was amazing I felt like I as on cloud 9... he used me. I found out that I was a bet and that wasn't the worst, he cheated on me twice, the bastard even got the girl pregnant. I never really dated after that, well, until I met you, you were so perfect it was too good to be true. What you said back at your house really hurt me, I can't believe I said you need to grown up, I'm sorry I was so naive thinking you were like other boys."

"Mackenzie I like you way too much to let other lad think they have a chance promise will treat you like a queen, I wanted to make it official when you came to my house that well.... didn't go to plan, I got jealous I don't want to lose you. You make me so happy." He took a deep breath, "I guess what i'm trying to say is... will you be my girlfriend."

I just.... wtf i think my heart stopped beating. I can't believe this. Am i ready for another relationship? He means the world to me and i like him soo much.

"I'm yours and you're mine but ill never wear a  Liverpool shirt tho." I smiled.

I can't describe the look on his face, it reminds me of the interview he did when he won the champions league.

"Are you serious?" he asked cupping my cheek.

"Of course am baby." i kissed his cheek.

"You really won't wear my jersey? Maybe you should wear my shirt at Leicester v Liverpool for starters? It's a big game coming up, It would mean a lot to me Mack."

"I'll your shirt if it means you'll give me cuddles."

He put his hands on my face, he pressed his lips on mine for a passionate, soft kiss sending jolts of electricity throughout my body.

"Finally."

We quickly pulled apart to see Perrie, Alex, Robbo and Hendo standing at door.

"What did i tell you babes make them go to the same party and Bam! back to together all cus of me." Alex said with chest.

"As if this was my genius." Perrie argued.

"Are you the one who organised the party."

"Who cares stop acting like YOU'RE the one who gave Trent advice."

Everyone started focusing on them arguing, No one noticed T and I going to a secluded area.

Trent rested his forehead mine. It feels like were the only two people in the room."Babygirl can I take you on a date I wanna treat my girl before i leave of Qatar."

"Wouldn't miss it for the world." I said kissing me again but with a smile on my face.

A/N: #trenkenzi