Work experience

Walking into homeroom 5 minutes late as usual, I went and sat on my seat. It's not that I want to be late, its the fact that my car has been in the garage getting fixed for the past few weeks making me late by having to walk for 20 minutes to school. The only hope for today is that it is friday but school is still school.

Ms Davidson is one of the nice teachers that is laid back but strict when needed to be so she doesn't normally mind when i'm tardy.

"Nice of you to join us Miss Hudson" ms Davidson said with a laugh. "The pleasure is all mine" I replied with a small smile.

I started to zone out when my best friend Zac nudged me "hey beautiful, how are you feeling on this fine day?" "Tired and lazy" I replied with a groan, putting my head down.

"Arianna?" "Yes Arianna. She kept crying all night and i haven't gotten my sleep" I said frustrated.

Arianna is my half sister. My mum and dad got a divorce 2 years after I was born leading my mum to move away with her boyfriend that she has been seeing whilst she was with my dad. She hasn't contacted me since then. Then 7 years later, my dad decided it was finally time to move on so he got married to his 2 year going girlfriend, Vanessa.

She was more of a mother figure to me but I still call her Vanessa even if my birth mother doesn't even give a damn.

So for the past 9 years, Vanessa and my dad Lucas, have taken care of me. They found out they were expecting a baby 11 months ago.

This led to the birth of the 2 month old Arianna Natalie Hudson.

Zac chuckled understanding how crazy it has been for the past two months.

"For 3 weeks everyone in this room is going to be taking part of this new scheme, Work Experience" ms Davidson announced.

Everyone looked at each other confused as well as myself.

"What is Work Experience you ask? It is a course everyone participates in which allows you to understand different kind of jobs there are out there for you to do once you leave school"

Everyone seemed excited about it. Probably because they have an idea of what they want to do. Where as I have no fucking idea what I want to do when I leave after college.

"I will come round and tell each one of you guys what your role is. After I tell you what you are going to be doing, you will need to start thinking about how you would need to act around people already in the business. Also, you need to find your own way of transport to your place of work"

"Hell no" i whispered to Zac.

"This is mandatory you take part as you will need to write an essay explaining what you have had to do. The place of work will also be letting the school know whether or not you have attended every single day. I expect everyone to be on their best behaviour during the time." She looked at me saying the last sentence.

I chuckled nervously as i slid down on my chair. She must have bat ears if she picked up on that. Zac grinned shaking his head ammused.

"It starts this monday so that gives you the whole weekend to prepare"

Ms Davidson walked around letting each student know what their job is. As she walked towards our table, Zac sat up straight hoping for the best. "Zac" she paused looking down at her paper. "You are going to be working at the local gym" she looked up with a slight smile on her face knowing how Zac will react.

I burst out laughing because Zac is the last person you would see be in a gym. Well second last after me.

"I don't see why you're laughing Savannah" i shut up straight away. "Stay behind after homeroom. I will tell you yours in private" she says walking off.

I slid down my chair even further as Zac laughed his ass off at my disappointment. I kicked him under our desk. That made him glare at me.

Homeroom soon ended and everyone started their way out. "I almost forgot, during this time there would be no school" everyone cheered as they heard the exciting news.

I was halfway out when Zac announced loudly "Savannah, didn't miss Davidson tell you to wait behind so she can tell you your job?" That immediately made me freeze. I turned towards Zac slowly, giving him the biggest dirt I could give.

Stepping forward so i could punch the loser i call my bestfriend, he ran away.
What kind of bestfriend does that.

Rude.

"Thank you Mr Edwards. Hurry along now" she shooed Zac away.

"So Savannah, I have tried my hardest getting you this job as it is probably the hardest" I gulped listening.

"You are going to be the assistant for the young CEO Justin Bieber" is she fucking joking?

"Before you say anything, think about how this is such an amazing opportunity to fully understand the business" she paused

"Mr Bieber himself has informed me that he will be able to give you a tour of Bieber Corporate, also, he will teach you the secrets of the franchise and give you a look in on what he does on a daily basis"

"Tell me you're lying" i sighed irritably.

"Look Savannah, I have full trust in you. I know you will need this if you want to be successful in that industry. I believe you will learn a lot"

I still didn't want to do it but i gave in "alright, alright. Thank you" I said with a smile.

"One thing is, you will need to dress appropriately" she said looking at my choice of clothing of the day. I look down. A pair of black ripped skinny jeans, pairing with a burgundy lace crop vest top with a cream knit cardigan on top. I thrown on a pair of plain black pumps as it was the nearest thing to me at the time. My brown hair with dirty blonde streaks was however presentable and appropriate for the school day.

Okay, i lied. I put in a messy bun as I was running late. I smiled sheepishly towards ms Davidson.

She laughed and said "I will write you a note for being late to your next lesson"

She scribbled down something and handed it to me. I smiled and waved bye and walked to my lesson.

Maths. Double. Kill me now!

*********************
Chapter 1 - complete
I hope you enjoyed it! Please vote and leave comments because i would love some feedback- good or bad

Imagine Savannah however you like because who i imagine her as might not be the same as everyone else. Also, i removed it from caroline corinth because i want a teenage school girl which fits the role and caroline doesn't in my mind.

But Savannah's hair is everything😍😩

I love you all!

StayBeautiful xox
- @jbandthemagcon
@qwertycabello