School Sucks

I groaned and let my head slam onto the table.
The 'quiz' wasn't just a quiz it had been a surprise exam.
While I was sure that I did well and would get a good grade I almost had a heart attack when our teacher informed us about the quiz being an exam.
I had panicked just as badly as everyone else.
Well… Maybe not as bad as others but it had caught me off guard and I wished I had studied more for it.
Now I understand why there aren't many  students who like this teacher…
He really has a cruel sense of humor.
"I'm dead", Boss whined and Bohn groaned.
"The only reason I'm not screwed as well is because I learned with King's notes. Thanks for that, by the way. I appreciate the fact that you, once again, forced me to actually study. You saved me"
I patted his shoulder.
"No problem"
"Why didn't you give me your notes as well?", Boss asked, still whining.
"I wanted to but you said something along the lines of 'This is just a quiz, no need to stress, my friend. I'll do just fine' and refused to take them", I answered while massaging my temples.
A headache was coming and the day had barely even started.
"I'm sure you did well", Mek said to Boss in an attempt to cheer him up and Boss threw himself into Mek's arms, still whining.
Bohn and I exchanged a glance and we decided to just leave them be.
I packed my bag and left with Bohn right behind me.
"When do you think will they notice that we're gone?"
"You can't just leave us behind like this, you traitors!", Boss screeched.
"Nevermind that answers my question"
"I hope they'll realize that this was just the start and that we still have other lessons to attend", I said to Bohn and he sighed.
"They'll be too late again"
"Most definitely"
They were indeed to late and had to write an essay about the importance of being punctual.
The lessons flew by and after three surprise quizzes I felt like my head was killing me.
However, since I had done all my homework I wasn't too worried about the quizzes.
Bohn gave me some painkillers and finally it was time for lunch.
I wasn't feeling like someone was pounding my head with a hammer anymore which was good.
… Or not because now all I could think about was that I was about to meet Ram again.
Why are my hands sweating?
There is no need to be this nervous.
I'm not going bungee jumping I'm going to tutor my juniors and will coincidentally meet my soulmate.
Nothing to worry about.

Who am I kidding, this is a code red situation!
He might not even like me!!
Maybe it's because he and Bohn don't really get along so he thinks I'm not much different?
But then again there are quite a lot of people who don't like Bohn but have no problem with me…
Maybe I should ask Duen…
He should know if his best friend doesn't like me, right?
"Hey King, what are you thinking about so deeply? Did you get rejected by your crush?"
Sometimes I just really want to choke Boss.
Before I could do or say anything, Bohn gave him a slap on the head.
"Ouch, what was that for?!", Boss hissed pouting and rubbed his head.
"Not everyone is like you Boss. King isn't chasing girls all the time"
"But there is something wrong, right?", Mek asked.
"It's nothing"
"Do you not trust us? Come on King, we're your friends", Boss said still sulking.
When I tell them about N'Ram then I'll get teased to death by Boss and might end up killing him for his shitty advice and playful attitude.
And Mek will just be extremely sympathetic all the time which is not something I want to deal with either.
I sighed.
"I'm just having a headache and was questioning if it was a good idea to promise our juniors to help them with their homework today", I responded, which wasn't a lie.
"No worries, we'll take over when you struggle"
Well that just made me worry even more.
"No offense but I don't think that we would be very helpful, Boss", Mek said and Boss gasped.
"How can you say that, my hubby? We aren't that bad"
And there he goes again with his awkward and painfully oblivious flirting.
However, since we had arrived at the mensa I didn't had to focus on Mek looking hopeful at Boss while Boss is just jokingly calling him his husband and only love.
"They are over there", Bohn muttered into my ear and pointed at them.
"Let's go"
We quickly walked over and greeted them, leaving Mek and Boss behind once again.
"P'Bohn, P'King, how was your day so far?", Duen greeted us, looking concerned.
"You guys look pretty exhausted", one of the others added.
"We're fine. We just had a surprise exam and three surprise quizzes today, that's all", Bohn answered.
"That sounds like hell", one of the juniors muttered, looking horrified and the others agreed.
"Just do your homework well and you don't have to worry about it", I said, trying to calm them down a bit.
"Says the genius of our of our year", Boss said, appearing once again out of nowhere.
"I'm not a genius. I just study a lot", I responded.
Boss just rolled his eyes and patted my cheek.
"Whatever helps you sleep at night"
"We told you to study and do your homework and King even wanted to give you his notes which you refused. It's your own fault that your grades are like this. Stop being so salty", Bohn shot back at Boss, looking as annoyed as always.
Boss, acting flabbergasted, put his hand on his chest in a dramatic gesture.
"I'm not that bad"
"I'm sorry to say this but you might fail this year, wifey", Mek said, effectively getting Boss attention.
"But I will help you, of course", he added quickly.
They started bickering and I focused on the juniors.
I glanced at Ram who was frowning at me.
My hands started sweating again and I was hit by the wish to be alone with him and get to know him better.
My soulmark was burning and I sighed.
Does he really not like me?
Shaking my head, I focused on my task.
"So, did you take a look at the notes I gave you?", I asked, trying to seem cheerful.
"Ah yes! It was very helpful! But I got question. How do I solve this when…"
I gladly took the opportunity for distraction and started explaining and answering their questions.
After the others had no questions and were doing their homework I looked at Ram who seemed to be struggling.
Would be weird when I go over and help him?
We are strangers after all…
Someone touched my elbow and I looked up.
Duen smiled at me, pointed at N'Ram then pointed at me and made a walking gesture.
I got the message but still hesitated.
Leaning closer to the junior I voiced my concern.
"He doesn't seem to like me"
Duen just smiled softly and patted my arm.
"No worries, P'. Ram is just not someone who doesn't talk too much. He looks all serious but is actually a cinnamon roll", he whispered back.
I wasn't completely convinced but accepted his answer and decided to go with it.
I said I was going to help them, after all.
So I took a deep breath, walked around the table and sat down next to my soulmate.
We barely touched but I felt like I had run a marathon and my mouth felt as dry as a desert.
This is ridiculous.
He isn't doing anything and I am sitting next to him with butterflies my stomach and sweating hands.
Fuck he's so pretty!
Alright King, stop being a panicked gay and stop being a mess!
His hair looks so soft…
NO!
I AM HIS SENIOR AND I AM GOING TO TUTOR HIM.
I have to HELP him right now not write an essay about how beautiful he is, for fuck's sake!
"Is everything alright? You look like you're struggling a bit, N'Ram", I said acting all casual and calm while I was having an internal melt down.
He looked up and our eyes met again and FUCK HE'S SO PRETTY!!!!!
HIS PUPPY EYES ARE SO CUTE SKSJSHYHFJFH
Alright, stop, STOP!
"You know you can just go ahead and ask if there's a problem. I'm here to help, after all", I added softly when he stayed quit.
N'Ram blinked and looked down at his paper.
He pointed at something and I leaned in closer to see it better.
Our shoulders were touching right now and I was now internally sobbing.
Oh wow he smells really good too and WHAT THE FUCK AM I THINKING???
I'M NOT A CREEP!!!
I started to explain how to solve that equation and was positively surprised at how calm and collected I managed to sound.
Thank god no one here can read minds that would be awkward.
If this whole university thing doesn't work out maybe I should consider becoming an actor…
"See? It's not as hard as it seems it is", I ended my explanation and smiled at him.
He nodded slowly and gave me a small smile in return.
"Thanks P'", he muttered softly and I felt like my heart stopped.
He talked to me.
He TALKED to me and SMILED!!!
SKSKAHSNSNKSJFJNN
Fuck, this is the best thing that happened to me so far.
"Oi King, lunch break will be over soon. Let's get some food. You can tutor them later"
Since the juniors seemed confident and had no other questions, my friends and I left to get some food.
"You and that tattoo guy get along pretty well, hm?", Boss asked all of the sudden and I chocked on my food.
They teased me while I was coughing my lungs out and I glared at them.
"Seriously, you let me die just for the sake of making fun of me? What kind of friends are you?", I muttered still coughing.
Suddenly a glass of water appeared in front of me.
"P', are you ok?"
It was Duen.
Well Bohn won't be happy with the amount of time Duen spends talking to me.
"Thanks, Nong"
I took it and he smiled at me before looking at Bohn.
"I want to talk to you P'. Would you come with me? It won't take long"
Bohn nodded and glanced at me.
I knew he remembered our talk from this morning.
Let's see how it goes this time.
Good, I sure hope.
I hate seeing Bohn cry and feeling distressed.