𝗰𝗵𝗽𝘁 𝟭

𝗜 𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗱 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝘀 𝗶 𝗿𝘂𝗯𝗯𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝘆 𝗲𝘆𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝗮𝗹𝗮𝗿𝗺 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗸, 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗳𝗹𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 7:53am "shit its nearly 8am...im gonna be so damn late!" 𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝘅𝗰𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗺𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘀 he rolled out of bed, exhausted yet shooken, nearly rushing up into the bathroom. he then quickly undressed himself, hopping into the shower rapidly washing himself quickly as what you'd seem to call a body rinse. after he had finished washing himself up he got out of the shower and grabbed the towel that hung from the wall decor that his mother somehow thought looked dandy there. he dried himself quickly as he rushed to his wardrobe picking out a simple pair of black skinny jeans along with some rips and a simple polo light blue collared shirt. before placing those very descripted fabrics on he was sure to place on his under garments such as a under t shirt and a pair of boxers along with socks ( yes i was raised putting on your socks before putting on pants💀) he then after threw everything on and grabbed his black vans from the side of his lamp stand where he has thrown yesterday. he rushed into the bathroom once again to fix up his damp hair, he grabbed a blow dryer from his drawer before he was interrupted by a caller under the ID of incoming call from "FINN 💩" he picked up the call and put it on speaker as he heard a very familiar voice yell "WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU JAY? we're literally about to start school and you're ass is gonna be late, not that it's new but still remember what Mr. Evan said about you being late??" "yeah..Now shut the hell up i'm trying here" jaeden replied rolling his eyes as he was nearly done with his hair, beginning to wrap and put away his stuff. "okay hurry your slow ass self up you little rat" he laughed meaning it in the most jokingly way. "yeah okay on my way already" he scoffed as he hung up, grabbing his backpack and his keys along with all his stuff he needed on a typical day to survive living hell. he then made his way downstairs and out the door, he had gotten into his car since he had finally got his permit. he inserted the key and reversed, pressuring the peddle beginning to drive and make his way to school. the usual route he'd take you'd suppose. he then arrived at school, such another name as HELL. he grabbed all his stuff and got out, locking his vehicle. he then jogged into the building as he ran into the hallways walking to class. he then made it to class, basically interrupting name call check just right before they nearly called jaedens name "for fucks sake" finn whispered as he looked at the other boy watching him make his way to his desk as Mr Evan crossed his arms "late again Mr Martell??" "sorry sir just some uh..." CAR ISSUES!" jack shouted as he nodded looking at jaeden "y-yeah car issues y'know" Mr evan nodded and checked jaeden as present. he then turned around and finished up and began his lessons for the current period. jaeden looked over at jack and gave a slight smile at the much small boy, shooting back a soft smile. after a long ass while of listening to Mr Evans lecture it was over, "hell yeah" i thought to myself. i was literally about done with this bullshit and i'm so glad today is the whole ass last day of school, i sat there as i thought to myself, Mr Evan then dismissing the whole class. we had a period break so i ran out and began to make my way to my locker, shoving shit in there knowing i'd have to take it out. "so guys what are we gonna do all summer?" jack asked as finn replied "i don't know fuckface, you tell us.." jaeden turned around as he spoke, "he's not a fuckface finn, calm down you fucking douche" "ouch hit close to the heart albert" he snapped back as he pretending or atleast mocked him, with cry baby tears. "yeah whatever" he rolled his eyes as jack blushed red, "well look who's all pink n red today" finn laughed sticking out his tongue as he acted out as a feminine, mocking jack for being so fragile. "go blow your dad you asshole" (said richie 👺) jack said crossing his arms frowning "hey it's okay jacky, don't listen to the crackhead here, i heard he sucks his uncle off for a living" he grinned as he lifted jacks chin up jack smiled as he nodded looking up at the other boy. finn rose a brow in confusion "am i missing something or.." "hey fat roaches, i had a blast last night with your moms" "shut the fuck up wyatt, no one asked about you and your shitty ass mom jokes, go suck your dads balls" jaeden laughed as he shoved him into a locker, door not too harshly as they began walking down the hallway. "hey guys wait up!" sadie shouted as she ran up to the boys "about time chonie sniffer came out of that damn fucking cacoon" finn spoke up "shut up" she rolled her eyes.

[ skipping till after school is over]
"you guys wanna meet at my place?" jaeden questioned.jack nodded as finn spoke up "yeah because we surely love to visit the fucking sewers right" wyatt and sadie held in a giggle along with jack "alright then, i'll see you little skanks there" "ouch.." jack pouted frowning. "except for you jacky, you're too precious to be a skank unlike these unoriginal hoes" they both giggled as the rest shot back a glare "what about me dick  face!!" finn shouted as they all began walking over to jaedens vehicle since finn decided to walk to school along with wyatt that day.           

i tried hard to read this shif making sure it's clear but idk don't judge me 😣

wcount 1008 😛