chpt 2

( aw look who finally decided to pop in 😁 and publish a chapter hah kinda forget about this but Hayyyyy 🤨)

After they had situated the seating positions that they'd be taking in the vehicle they calmed down, gazing out the window as jaeden pulled out of the parking lot and began driving down two side streets, pulling a route that he'd usually take to school since it was more calm. the car was peaceful for about up to 30 seconds until the black haired male spoke up "so which one of you little shits like me? i know you all do, don't lie! i'm too god damn fucking sexy and y'all know that!" he huffed as jaeden rose a brow looking at finn quite puzzled "well shit finnie the fish, didn't know you had that much confidence" jay laughed as jack let out a muffled giggle, not trying to have finn catch eye. "and what're you laughing at shorty?" finn spoke up as he pointed at jack. the small curly head brunette blushed light red as before he could speak  a voice spoke up "hey! he's pretty cute for being a shorty am i right" jay winked at jack through the reflection of the windshield mirror; making sure jackie caught notice "ermm..uh" and before he could reply wyatt butted in "can you all shut up, seriously can not believe why i took the risk of catching a ride with you nuts" sadie replied "i know right". 

(slipped to when they arrived at jays house)

"ugh finally i can stretch my legs! i couldn't be in there anymore with finnie, he smells like shit" wyatt yelled as finn balled his fists, "oh yeah?" say it to my face you big fat fuck nut!!" jay sighed as he walked up to the door step, unlocking the door, as soon as it bursted open "last one up has to give brain!!" and at most rapidly times, wyatt and finn bursted upstairs into jays room. sadie rolled her eyes as she muttered "never in a million years you cunts" she then walked up as jack and jaeden took their time walking up. jack was quite the whole time as he blushed just by the fact of remembering how jaeden called him cute "heh" jaeden smiled as he looked over at the blushing boy.