Prologue

||•||

"You need to join us." His friend requested him for the fourth time this evening and to which he let out a sigh.

"You very well know my answer, yet you're fretting over this topic for no reason." The man shook his head in an unpleasant way at his friend's reply while the one who answered remained unaffected sipping on his dark black coffee without sugar.

"Firstly stop drinking this shit at this moment when we all are enjoying our drinks." He snatched away the coffee mug from his friend's hand. "You need to start enjoying your life Aahnik. Try to live your life like a normal human being and not like a machine." His friend looked at him with a scowl and getting on his feet he moved a few steps away from him.

"Rudra you very well know that this is how my life is and I'm living it in a normal way only. It's just that my definition of normal differs from you all and it's not a bad thing you know. The man in the sea blue shirt and dark black trousers spoke with a calm face and his friend felt annoyed but was surprised at the same time.

He picked up his coffee mug from the wooden chair placed between him and Rudra's chair and moved away at the far end of the boundaries of their air force station which was situated at a height and from where one could get the heavenly views of Kashmir.

The evening was at the horizon with the sky whirling in the shades of purple and pink as the sun was melting slowly behind the grey clouds and the moon has started showing its presence making the dark valley of Kashmir look heavenly under the darkness of the twilight.

He looked ahead and sipped his dark coffee while his eyes shone brightly within the darkness like a gem in the coal mine.

It was a cold night due to the little rain that the valley received in the afternoon.

||•||

Somewhere thousands of kilometer away from Kashmir a girl was standing in front of an old man with puppy eyes and a soft pout on her lips.

"Khwaab my girl, try to understand your father." The man pleaded her daughter who even after being a grown-up adult was behaving worse than a toddler.

Getting annoyed by her father's response, Khwaab moved and threw herself on the bed in the giant room of her parents.

Folding her arms on her chest she moved her face away from her father looking outside the window.

This was the answer to her father that bid dear daughter was not pleased with his decision.

"Okay! Okay! Fine!!! I surrender." His father raised both of his hands up in the air and to which Khwaab squealed in happiness to know that her father again didn't say no.

He loved his daughter too much to say no to any of her demands and also moreover, he could not say no because she was an independent girl after all.

"You're the best dad one could ever get and I'm really so freaking lucky to have you." Khwaab jumped on his father wrapping her arms around his body and he warmly hugged his drama queen daughter.

"Such a dramatic daughter I've got." Khwaab broke the hug and moved away from her father who was smiling at his dear daughter.

"I love you, dad." She said and left his room but not before getting a peck on her forehead from her father.

She rushed into her room and opening her giant windows she spread her arms open and closing her eyes she shouted outside "here I come Kashmir." with a huge grin plastered on her face.

||•||

Presenting Niti Taylor as Khwaab Malik and Parth Samthaan as Aahnik Singh Rathore.

Here I start the journey of Aahnik Singh Rathore and Khwaab Malik.

Are you guys excited?
Hell, I'm!!

Love
Mahi ❤