viii

"Wow wee Sula! Sounds like you got the most romantic kiss ever!" I giggled and agreed. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was sat at the table with Anara and Jole. Tobi and Lio were also sat with us. I was sat close to Jole and I stared at him admiringly.  He noticed me not moving my eyes from him and he shuffled closer and slowly and gently grabbed my hand under the table. I beamed at him and he chuckled. 

"Look at you two lovebirds" Anara said grinning at us. I giggled and so did Jole and Tobi and Lio joined in with us. We all talked about how I was leaving tomorrow and I could tell Jole was uncomfortable about this topic. A bell rang through the mess hall signaling that training was starting in five minutes. Today was my final session with Rose and Finn to learn 'Technical' stuff. 

"I'll see you later" Jole said then kissed my forehead before he headed off to his class. I watched him go in awe and Anara giggled at me. I gave her a stare but smiled. I left to Anara with Tobi and Lio so I could find Finn and Rose. 

I entered the cave and saw many flashing screens and buttons with peoples head down and focusing. I spotted Finn and Rose arguing across the cave and walked over. 

"Look you just have to plug it in and it will be fixed Rose!" 

"You think I didn't already try- Oh hey Sula!" Rose straightened up and put on a smile for me. 

"Hey!" I said waving at both of them. I sat down at the big screen infront of us and looked at Rose and Finn waiting for instructions.

"Right so, when you go undercover you will be in charge of ships safely landing in to base. You will have to see if they are First Order ships and speak through an intercom to ask for their ID number. You will search that number to see if it matches a stormtrooper. If not you tell General Hux." Finn said while fiddling with a cable. I nodded and tried the intercom in the cave. 

I pressed the red button on the mic and said "ID number?" and waited for Rose to give a number to me.

"RF65823" Rose said which was her number and I started typing it into the screen. A picture of Rose showed up and I clicked it and ticked the box of landing. 

"Perfect! That is all there is to it!" Finn said still fiddling wit the cable. I said thans to both of them and left the cave to go rest and pack for tomorrow. 

While I was in the hall of beds packing I started to get quite nervous for this mission. I have nevere been nervous for a mission. I decided to go for a walk to clear my mind. 

On my walk I saw Rey training with her lightsaber with Finn watching her in awe. She smiled at me and waved. I waved back and continued until I ended up at the lake where Jole and I kissed. I sat on the log and thought about him. I  thought about how I loved him even though we had only kissed twice here on the log and when he kissed me while we cleaned the X-wings. I had always loved him as he was my best friend but now I love him even more. I can't believe I have to leave him and Anara tomorrow for who knows how long. 

I stared across the lake at the sun slowly setting. I started humming that tune again and felt a tap on my shoulder and I turnes around quickly and stood up and pulled my blaster out ready to shoot. The figure stood back and put his hands up to surrender. "Bloody hell Sula, It's just me!" Jole said relaxing as I put the blaster away and apologised. I sat bacl on the log and he sat next to me and put his hand on my thigh. 

"I'm going to miss you babe. I know you will make the resistance proud though. I want you to have this. Jole reached to his pocket and curled up his hand and placed it in mine. I looked down and saw an old resistance logo patch. "I got it from my parents before they were killed. I want you to have it to remind you where you come from." I held the patch tightly and smiled at Jole while I rested my head on his shoulder. He put his arm round me and I told I was scared. He embraced me tighter. "Babe you are one of our best pilots and soilders you will do amazing. I love you and know you can do it." He kissed my forehead as I sighed and we embraced while staring across the lake at the sunset.

Hola

So It's been ages since I updated but thanks for staying!

I used to hate Jole but now I love him my bb 

Leave comments I love reading them.

Ciao