Caring family

It was the start of their first shift when the bells went off it called everyone from 51 to a factory fire they all left when they got there it was all in flames. There were other stations there but they still helped as much as the could. Then Boden told them to go and do a quick sweep to see if any one was still in there. abouts 2 minutes in to there search Kelly found a little kid so he brought the little boy out to Brett and foster. The kid was Awake and could talk he said that his sister was in there. At this point everyone was out but when they heard that Casey and Severide said they would go back in there and when they did the building collapsed so then everyone but Brett and foster went to try to find Matt and Kelly. Boden was yelling to see if anyone would yell back but the weird thing was the beeper was not beeping the Boden heard a yell back from both of them everyone let out a sigh of relief they were both fine but no one knows what happened to the little girl. They finished the call and then Brett and foster went to the hospital with the boy just to be safe and when they got the he got up and ran to a little girl and he said thank you guys you saved my sister and pointed to her. Not long after that foster and Brett went back to the house to come back to everyone in the common room with Chief Boden talking. Then when Brett and foster walked in they had a smile on there face and Biden asked why they were so happy so Brett said "the boy and his sister are back with each other and there parents came someone else found the sister and took her to the hospital. I don't know what it was about it but it was so heartwarming to see them all happy together." After that they all just talked a little longer and eventually they all went to fall asleep in there beds. Then they all got woken up by the bells "ambulance 61 woman in distress" Sylvie and foster left there call was pretty easy but thank at the house they were going to surprise them. Everyone was in the common room when Kelly asked is anyone knew is Brett and foster have ate anything during this shift and Stella said that she doesn't think they have because those two have had back to back calls all day and they are probably starving. Herman said those two need to eat at some point we should make them some food because they probably won't have time to make the food just eat it. Matt agreed and said we are a big caring family so we need to help each other when others need it and right now they need food. Chief Biden walked with mouch and Herman cooking so he asked what was happening and mouch said foster and brett haven't eaten all day and have been on back to back calls so we are making food so they can eat when they have time. Chief smiles and said he always knew there was something special about this shift. Brett and foster came back and they looked rough then they went into the common room and said that smells so good and foster said I am so hungry I haven't ate in forever. Then mouch added lucky for you we realized that and made you two some much deserved food. Brett and foster were so thankful they had just enough time to eat then the bells went off again so they said thank you for just about the 100 time and went on there call it happened to be one of there last ones of the shift.