Panic attaks (matt casey)

The bells just went off and everyone was out on a fire when the building collapsed everyone was accounted for except Matt. Brett was especial worries because Matt was always there for her when she needed it most even if she didn't want him to be there and she started to like him more then a friend. Suddenly out of no where Casey came out with a kid but soon after he put the kid down he passed out everyone was around him helping put him in the back of the ambo. They got him to med just in time for when he got there he got there and woke up and tried to get up but Brett carfully pushed him back to have him lay down. After two days in the hospital he was ready to leave and in a week he would go back to work.
Back at work*
It was Casey's first day back at work so the first thing he did was went to go see Chief boden. Chief was worried about how he would handle it mentally because the kid he thought he saved died in the icu. Then chief saw Casey walk in to his office when he saw Casey he realized he seemed fine as if nothing has happened to him but he trusts him when he says he is fine.
Later in the locker room*
Casey came into the locker room and started to feel his chest get tight and started to get a cold sweat he realized he was having a panic attack. He tried to breath slowly but that didn't really help him he couldn't. Eventually he calmed down and went into the common room to see Brett and foster getting coffee while mouch was watching tv and Herman and Cruz were talking at the room. He didn't know where Stella was and just assumed Kelly was at the squad table. Casey went to see what mouch was watching he was just watching the news. He was standing behind mouch when the house that collapsed on him came on he immediately walked into the locker room and start to feel his chest tightening just as foster came in as she noticed it was not like him just to leave for no reason. She got there and noticed he was having a hard time breathing so she when to him and tried to calm him down.
E- hey, Casey look at me calm down breath in and out
M- *still not being able to breath trying to avoid eye contact*
Emily took Matt's head and moved so he stared her in the eyes.
E- come one breath in and out in through the nose out through the mouth.
After a little while he calmed down. Emily took him to tell Chief boden about what happened. And he returned to work a week later and was really fine

Sorry for such a short chapter I just didn't have much time to write all of this.