Fears (stella kidd and christopher herman)

Today was the day where everyone at house 51 was going to get their flu shots. Some people didn't care but others hated it. Brett, Foster, and Kidd were all talking in the locker room when Stella tells them that she is super scared of needles and that she is going to do anything and everything she can to not get the flu shots.  Then the three hear Herman scream and they laugh because it sounds like a girly scream.
Meanwhile in the common room*
Herman and mouch were watching tv when Cruz came over and noticed a bug on the coffee table. (Herman was really scared of all bugs so it freaked him out) Herman then saw it after Cruz pointes to it and Herman screamed like a girl. Then after messing with Herman Cruz got the bug and put it outside then Chief boden walked in and asked why are you all screaming like little girls. Then Herman says I did not sounds like a little girl and also I saw a bug. Chief boden then says A BUG! You are scared of a bug. After that they all laughed around until the docter for the flu shots came in no one really loved it though because it made your whole arm sore for the rest of the day. (The doctors name was dr. Smith)
Dr. Smith started with boden, Casey, Severide, and Herman. Next was Stella and she tried to get out of it every way possible then Kelly and Matt asked foster and Brett if they know why Stella was like that so they told the two boys she was scared of the needles. Then because Kelly and Stella were dating Kelly came behind and gave her a big hug and told her not to be scared. She was still scared so she tried to run knowing Kelly would try to make her get the flu shot then Matt came and stopped her from running. Sylvie talked to her to convince her to get the flu shot but Stella still said no so Kelly came and carried her to where the doctor was and then the dr. Smith gave her the flu shot Stella was mad at everyone for the rest of the day but No one noticed she was afraid of needles because Herman was still afraid of bugs.
In the common room*
Everyone was mocking Herman about his fear of bugs but finally Casey spoke up
Casey- ok stop mocking Herman let's just try to help him get over his fear of bugs
Herman- what no I am ok
Foster- oh yes we need to what happens if there is a bug at the scene of a fire are you just going to quit
Everyone chuckled a little bit
Herman- no then it doesn't matter I was just startled earlier because I was not expecting a bug