꧁ℙ𝕒𝕤𝕥꧂

Warning: Mature Conent.

~~

Todoroki: 5

Kirishima: 6

~~

Todorokis POV: 

I sit at the bench, with my head in my hands. Since my dad locked me outside, i just went to the nearest public place. I see kids in the distance, running to the park that i was sitting in. "C'mon Kirishima! Lets go!" The pink-haired one yelled. She had pink skin and yellow eyes, kinda like a alien. "Im coming, Mina!" The boy with black hair yelled. He was kind of bland, black flat hair and red eyes. There so cool compared to me.. I space out, thinking to myself.

~~ 

Kirishimas POV: 

"C'mon, Kirishima ! Lets go!" Mina yells out to me, as we run to the playground. I shake my head and run towards her. I see a boy sitting at the bench, as Mina runs to the swings. I walk up to the boy and sit across from the bench from him. "Hey! Whats your name?" I say. He lifts up his head from his arms, and quickly sits up. "U-Uhm..S-Shoto. Shoto Todo-roki.." he says quietly. Hes shy? Awe, thats cute! "Cool! Im Eijirou Kirishima!" I reply, walks over to him and give him a hug. He looks surprised at first, but then hugs back. He shivers slightly. "Hey, you ok?" I say, giving him a worried glance. "Yeah, just.. thinking." he mumbles back. "Im not aloud home for a week.." he mumbles quietly, but since I'm next to Him i can just hear him. "Eh? Why?" I ask. He goes silent. "My dad wants me to train more, but i couldnt. So... he kicked me out i guess?" He continues quietly. He seemed confused. Before i knew it, he quickly put his head on my shoulder and gripped onto my shirt. I could hear faint sobbing. "Hey.. shh~ its ok.." i say, rubbing his back. "Maybe i can ask my parents of you can stay with us?" I say, he lifts his head up slightly. "O-Okay." He mumbles. After a few minutes i see my parents. "Hey..S-Shoto?" I mumble, tapping his shoulder. He looks at me. "My parents are here. Ill go ask! Stay here, okay?" I say, he nods and looks at the sky. I quickly run over to my parents. "Mum! Dad!" Can i ask something?" I say. "Mhm, go ahead!." Mum says, smiling. "Well, i made a new friend. And he said he got kicked out? That means when you get taken out of your house..right?" I say. Mum looks shocked for some reason. "Hey, weres the kid?"

~~

Todorokis POV: 

I see a girl come up to me. "Hey, are you Eijirous new friend?" She asks. Eijirou?- Oh, kiri. "Kiri?" I mumble. "Um, yes?" 

~~

Sorry its so short its like 4am and i need to fake sleep for my parents so- ill leave it there uwu

Work count: 471

ByE uwu