꧁ℙ𝕒𝕤𝕥꧂ (ℙ𝕥'𝟚)

Warning: Mature Content. 

~~ 

Todorokis POV:

..

"Um, Yes?" 

"Eijirou told me you got kicked out. Thats true?" 

..

"Mhm.."

The girl looked suprised..?

"Well, come with me." 

~~

I don't really have any choice but to follow along. At least if i do get kidnapped, i get to get away from him. 

..

I follow her, and we walk over to his dad. I quickly run over and hug Kiri, i feel unsafe.. I hear Kiri chuckle and he hugs back. "Hey, its okay! There your friends." He says. I glance at his parents. "Sorry.." i mumble, standing up straight. His mum starts talking to me again. 

"So, whats your name?" 

"S-Shoto.."

..

"Last name?"

"Todor-roki.."

The girl looked shocked. I tilt my head at her. "You mean the number 2 hero?!" She says loudly. I flinch slightly and my eyes narrow. I was tired of this question. "Yes. Look, the family isnt as it seems. Its sorta..broken.." i say. The girl shrugs. "Well, you can come stay with us until your allowed back home." Kiris dad says. I nod, and we all start walking. I quickly cling onto Kiris sleeve whenever somebody walks past us. Kiri giggles and grabs my hand. "C'mon!" He says, and quickly runs infront of his parents, dragging me with him. I squeak quietly. His parents chuckle and continue walking. We soon reach a house, it looked cool! We walk in and Kiri brings me to a living room and sits down. I sit next to him as his dad goes to put a bag down on the table. His mum soon walk over to us.

"So, you can call me Himinari. The other ones Bassui." (I made up the names because the anime doesn't name it-)

"O-okay.." 

..

"Sho! Lets go in my room!" Kiri shouts, and Himinari smiles. "Okay..!" I reply, and Kiri bolts to the stairs. I follow, and we walk into his room..

~~

Word count: 324

Bye 🦋