Stiles x Male Reader

goattales on tumblr

His sex headcanons
——————————
•Never let it be said that Stiles Stilinski isn't the kinkiest little switch in the entire school.

•Stiles wants to be called names, he wants to be bitten, scratched, pushed against a wall by the back of his neck and have his pants and boxers yanked down and around his knees so you can do whatever you want to him. He wants to be blindfolded, gagged, and tied to a bed, made to groan around the fabric as you fuck him hard and slow.

•But, he also wants to take you by the hair and tell you exactly what to do. Tell you where he wants you, how he wants you.

•He definitely prefers to bottom, though. He likes sucking your dick and being told he's looks so pretty like that. He likes when the degradation comes with praise, but he doesn't mind when it doesn't.

•Stiles would love being overstimulated, he wants you to work his nipples and his cock and any other part of his body that's sensitive until he's cum over and over. Until he doesn't know whether to beg you to stop or to beg for just one more.

•In terms of foreplay, Stiles is a pro. He knows just what buttons to press, how to get you worked up. He knows exactly what he needs to do to make you putty in his hands, or to get himself bent over his own desk.

•That absolutely doesn't mean stiles also doesn't like it gentle. Sometimes lazy foreplay is fun. He likes it when you brush hands through his hair as you kiss him, likes when you kiss across his cheekbones and down along the line of his jaw. He likes to feel your tonge slip over the nape of his neck as you work your way down and over his collar bones, down the center of his chest, past his navel, and then take his cock into your mouth.

•He likes getting to touch you. He likes getting to grip your ass as the two of you mess around, getting to run his hands over your back as you grind against him, and most of all he likes to jerk you off and watch you pant and moan.

•He's not too adventurous when it comes to public stuff, but he's not against getting you hard in class. Maybe you've made the mistake of partnering up with him for chem, so now it's a whole hour of trying to write up your experiment while he palms your dick through your pants.

•He loves it when you finish inside of him but he loves it just a little more when his stomach is coated with a mix of his and your cum. Cleanup is a little more tedious but it's worth it.

•Not necessarily a sex head canon, but making out in the shower after school is the most amazing thing in the world to Stiles. There's just something relaxing about it, like it's the reward for waiting all day to be alone together. Sometimes it can lead to him blowing you while you sit on the closed toilet seat, other times it does go anywhere, but he still gets to feel your body flush to his as you kiss.

•He would probably really like roleplay. Nothing dubious or heavy, just getting to fall into different headspaces to have some fun a different way. For example, he would very much enjoy a dom/sub scenario in which he had been assigned to you, and you were going to have to test his limits and uses. He would also really like to play around with the teacher/student scene he probably saw in far too many of his favourite porn videos.

•Speaking of porn, one of Stiles' other favourite things to do would be for you both to watch porn together and jerk off. Sometimes it's nice to not be involved at all with each other but still be able to get off, it can be refreshing, no one knows how to tough you better than yourself, and it can be a good way to demonstrate how you like something.

•I feel like Stiles would also really like eating you out, mostly because he loves being the reason you're gripping the sheets under you and burying your head into a pillow. He likes to make you feel good.

•Toys wouldn't be that interesting to Stiles, besides blindfolds and gags. I don't think he would like plugs much at all, nor would he like cock rings or vibrators. I think he would be okay with dildos, but even then he would have to be in the right mood for it.