Stiles x Male Reader

Request! Solvesborg

"Could you do a Stiles x Male reader smut. Stiles is the dom. The reader is a cute little nerd who likes to wear Stile's hoodies. Stiles is head over heels for him."
—————————————————————————

M/N always had a huge liking to wearing his boyfriends hoodies. And it only got better when he found out that Stiles loved to see him wearing the hoodies.

M/N was smaller than Stiles which meant the hoodies were large on him and completely swallowed him, making him look even more adorable.

But the one thing that Stiles loved more than seeing his boyfriend wearing his hoodies.... was fucking his boyfriend while he was wearing one of the hoodies.

The way M/N would use the long sleeves to cover his hands and face as he was being fucked especially.

Stiles found it adorable but at the same time it only turned him on even more, making him pound into the male more.

Today was one of those days where M/N decided to wear nothing but Stiles' red hoodie and a pair of sweatpants as the two were home alone to study, both of M/N's parents out for the night.

"Stiles.. you're supposed to be studying.. not staring at me like that.." M/N whined as he rolled over onto his stomach to look at his boyfriend.

"But it's so hard to concentrate when you just look so damn adorable..." Stiles stood up from his seat at M/N's desk and stood in front of his boyfriend.

"Let's save the studying for later... I've got something else in mind.." Stiles pushed the textbooks and papers off the bed, pushing his boyfriend so he was on his back again.

"S-Stiles... we need to study.." M/N squeezed his eyes shut when he felt his boyfriends lips against his neck. "Fuck... Stiles. N-no..."

M/N couldn't help but let out a few quiet moans as he felt his boyfriends hand slip down his sweatpants and grab onto his cock. "A-ah..."

Stiles stepped away for a moment before coming back with a bottle of lube and a condom. "Just lay back and relax, baby..."

M/N nodded as he laid back against his bed and let his boyfriend strip him of his pants and boxers, leaving his lower body bare as his cock dripped pre-cum.

Stiles slipped down between M/N's legs and spread them apart before covering two fingers with lube. "Ready, babyboy?" M/N nodded before feeling two of Stiles' fingers press against his throbbing hole.

Stiles continued to prep his boyfriend until he felt he was stretched enough and stood back up, removing his own clothes. He aligned his tip with his boyfriends hole after slipping on the condom and pushed in slowly, stopping half way to slow down a bit.

M/N wiggled his hips a bit as he felt his boyfriends cock stretching out his walls and a soft moan fell from his lips. "O-oh.. St-stiles.."

Stiles gripped onto his boyfriends hips and started to thrust his cock into him at a slow pace, slowly going faster each thrust.

M/N arched his back up off the bed and gripped onto his bed sheets in one hand as the other covered his mouth so he wasn't too loud.

"Move your hand, M/N. I wanna hear you moan my name..."

Stiles pulled M/N's hand off his mouth and held it in his own hand, his thrusts slow but harsh as he rammed against his prostate.

"A-ah right there, Daddy!!"

M/N moaned louder as he gripped onto his boyfriends hand tightly, feeling his climax getting close and a knot forming in his stomach. "F-fuck... I-I'm close.."

"M-me too, baby..." Stiles groaned out as his thrusts started to get a little sloppy, his climax getting close. M/N moaned loudly as he finally reached his climax, cumming on his boyfriends chest and the hoodie.

Stiles started to slow down even more before his cum filled the condom and he rode out their highs. "Mhmm..."

Stiles pulled out and threw away the condom before stripping the male of the hoodie after noticing the cum stain. "I'll get you another baby.. I know you already have plenty of my hoodies..."

M/N giggled quietly as he let the other dress him in another hoodie before the two laid on the bed, M/N's head on his boyfriends chest.

The red hoodie laid in the top of the laundry basket, the cum again obvious on the front.