Chapter 1

She spins and she sways to whatever song plays, without a care in the world. One hand out in lovely grace and the other was attached to her full skirt, directing her next move. Her lovely dark as night eyes were closed, she was completely focused, just her and the melody, guiding her feet.

And I'm sitting here, wearing the weight of the world on my shoulders.
That day was full of long hours of making repairs on various computers, improving the reaction speeds and diminishing viruses. It's been a long day and there's still so much to do.

She was so quiet, softer than a mouse. So much so that I didn't even hear her come in. She pulls at my arm softly, and says in a sweet voice, "Daddy, there's a ball at the castle and I've been invited, but I need to practice my dancing."

I can't say no to those captivating eyes and that small little pout crawling onto her mouth. "Oh please, daddy please," she says, a second short of begging.

I turned on the music, switching the song to one that is slower paced, peaceful. Pulling me by the hand she pulls me to the center of the room. The grown up version of my little girl puts on hand in one of mine and the other on my neck. I would think to myself, 'she grew up so fast, and oh so beautiful.'

So I would dance with Cinderella, while she is here in my arms. I don't want to miss even one song, because all too soon the clock will strike midnight, and she'll be gone...

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Cover Photo Creds to @livelove_write your covers are phenomenal. So guys this is a song fic, but it differs from the song quite a bit and more on to the life of the actual author of the song. The song is 'Cinderella' by Steven Curtis Chapman, its a wonderful song. I hope ya'll like the first chapter. Next update should be coming shortly.
-- Rebekah