E A R T H Q U I R K S

This is stuff that is related to Earth! For example water, plants, wood, dirt, stone, minerals, and other NATURAL stuff you can find in Earth, not counting food.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Psychokinesis- They can control vegetation and plants, but you need to have already existing plants so that you can grow and control them. That part is optional.

Weakness- If there are no plants or vegetation around, than they are useless ( Only if they need to have an already existing plant to control ). Fire can also be a huge one since it can burn the plants.

Drawback- If you/they control too much plants, then the plants will become much more weaker and more fragile.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hydrokinesis- The ability to mentally and/or physically control water. You/they can choose if they/you can summon water out of thin air and control or if they need to have a water source.

Weakness- If you/they decide to have the person/oc/you needing a water source to control water, then the weakness would be that if they/you can't find any water sources, than they/you are useless.

Drawback- If you/they go past your limit on how much water you/they need, then you will get sea sick and potentially vomit. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Wood control- You/they can summon and control wood, they can come from already existing trees or out of your hands (Like Kamui Woods ).

Weakness- They can be burned up by flames.

Drawbacks- You/they can get dizzy and may pass out from all that wood.

________________________________________________________________________________

Minerals- You/they can make pure minerals come out of your/their hands, like gems and stones.

Weakness- I can't come up with one.

Drawbacks- You/they can only make up to 1 kilogram of minerals at a time, if you/they use more than 1 kilogram at a time, you/they will cough repeatedly and your/their eyesight will get fuzzier or darker.

________________________________________________________________________________

Dirt- This is pretty simple, you/they can control dirt, that's it XD.

Weakness- If there is no dirt then you/they will be an useless bitch.

Drawbacks- You may cough more and get sick.

________________________________________________________________________________

Stone- The same as dirt up there.

Weakness- The same as dirt but with stone.

Drawbacks- I can't come up with anything.

________________________________________________________________________________

That is all the Earth related quirks that I can come up with. These are all free to use! Feel free to use and change some parts about the quirks, you don't have to use them as exactly how I wrote them. Hope you like the quirk ideas!